IN 10yrs time?

almostbald

Reaction score
ok ok, imagine this rite.

ur a baldy guy, and uve done a crime, which means u get sent down in the local pen for 10yrs, totally seculded from the outside world and whats going on.

question is, do ya reckon there'll b a cure once u get out.. :freaked2:

hehe. lets have some educated opinions plzzzzzzzz.

G

almostbald said:

ur a baldy guy, and uve done a crime, which means u get sent down in the local pen for 10yrs, totally seculded from the outside world and whats going on.

No, but we are hoping that in 10 years, many on this board will start using correct grammer, punctuation, capital letters, and the like.

:lol:

rockstar

Reaction score
after everything that has happened in last few months i think there will be solid treatments that will regrow all ur hair in the next year or 2.

bombscience

Reaction score
rockstar said:
after everything that has happened in last few months i think there will be solid treatments that will regrow all ur hair in the next year or 2.

No way. I say at least 10 years before you see any sort of treatment that works for 95% of all men.

G

bombscience said:
rockstar said:

No way. I say at least 10 years before you see any sort of treatment that works for 95% of all men.

Actually, I wonder what the % is for the Big Three? Of course, we would have to define what "works" means and for what segment of men. A 60 yr starting out after years of hair loss vs. say a 25 yr old as male pattern baldness is starting to take hold.

Interesting stuff! :lol:

rockstar

Reaction score
i strongly belive that we wont even be having these kind of conversations in a couple of years....it could be HM or a powerful topical but this hair loss thing will be sorted very soon.

bombscience

Reaction score
BruceLee said:
bombscience said:
rockstar said:

Actually, I wonder what the % is for the Big Three? Of course, we would have to define what "works" means and for what segment of men. A 60 yr starting out after years of hair loss vs. say a 25 yr old as male pattern baldness is starting to take hold.

Interesting stuff! :lol:

The definition of "works" for me as a 24 year old aggressive male pattern baldness is ... I would like something that after 3 months of treatment, I would be able to at the least keep my current haircount. Another definition of "works" would be after a year of treatment I would be able to thicken my hair by 20%. Of course both treatments would last your enitre life as long as you medicated :)

Grantspots

Established Member
Reaction score
almostbald said:
...uve done a crime, which means u get sent down in the local pen for 10yrs, totally seculded from the outside world and whats going on. question is, do ya reckon there'll b a cure once u get out.
There already is one - it's called Preparation H.

:freaked2:

jerry grant

ChiaHead

Established Member
Reaction score
almostbald said:

So is Mr. Almostbald going to the slammer soon? :freaked:

In 10 years I hope they will have a cure for hairloss and not more symptom relievers. Minoxidil, Propecia, Avodart, they dont cure the reason our body begins to miniaturize our hair. They simply stop or slow the miniaturation process. In 10 years I hope we can just take a simple small pill once a month and it corrects our hormone imbalance or whatever really is the cause of hairloss.

unknown

Reaction score
if we're lucky we might get dr. lee or another of these vendors come out with a new formula that can save maybe 5 more hairs than their previous products. wow, that would be great!!! they can even charge twice the ammount!!! woohoo

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rubber Baby Buggy

Established Member
Reaction score
Hair cloning all the way, too much info, money being spent, and other sh*t for it not to be around in the next few years. Almost makes you want to get sent away for 5 just to pass the time 8)