Imagine Being Balding And Short. How Do You Even Cope?

badhairline

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm a 5'8" manlet with a nw2 hairline. I don't even think it's possible for a girl to be attracted to me lmao. Anyone else deal with this?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
5'6 checking in. Pale too with natural dark circles under the eyes.
It's tough situation. However, i've realised that i need to take responsibility of how i react and what i do with my situation. It may not be my fault that i'm the way i am but i do have responsibility and power to react and make choices based on the cards i've been dealt.
Good luck brother.

iCurly

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Would you rather be 5’6 with a thick full head of hair for life, or 6ft and bald at 18? Srs

RunsWithScissors

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know about it. I lived it. 5'6" and an NW7 by early 30s. I also have to wear eyeglasses (due to astigmatism contacts not a good option for me). You learn to find meaning in life in something other than women and family creation. I eventually got a hairpiece, which at least stopped people from laughing at me in public.

Chill dude

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey!

Attachments

• 76A07B24-4DE8-4BB3-99DB-1622573E21A7.png
    76A07B24-4DE8-4BB3-99DB-1622573E21A7.png
    476.9 KB · Views: 232

Mighty

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Uhumm I am 5'7" but I kept my hair because of finasteride.

Height used to bother me a lot but nowdays I actually don't care as much. I can't do much about my height even though I know how attractive it can be to most women.

If it helps, most women in the world are shorter than 5'7". There are more than enough women for short guys.

If you want to date women, work out. A nice body will more than compansate for your height. Few ppl have the will power to maintain a nice body.

Now, about your hair... Good luck. Baldness sucks.

Chronic Tronic

My Regimen
Reaction score
Would you rather be 5’6 with a thick full head of hair for life, or 6ft and bald at 18? Srs
i'm 5'7, diffuse thinning norwood 4 going into 5. would rather have hair honestly. never minded my height much. but being bald+skinny+short+pale+unable to grow a full beard is not very cool. thinking of just becoming a buddhist monk because idk what other kind of life style would fit my look.