I'm looking for cheaper propecia

hurricom

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get propecia online? It's costing me $75/month by prescription, and that's a little steep.

Thanks in advance!

G

You own cheaper prescription. It's called splitting the pill into as little as 0.25mg and/or taking whatever dosage every other day (EOD). That would bring your costs down to $8/month.

Split it in have and take it ED and it costs you $32.50/month. Split it in half and take that EOD and that's $16.25/month. Split it into fourths and take it ED and that's also $16.25/month.

So you have those choices or you can buy the generics: finpecia (made by Cipla) or finast (made by Dr. Reddy's).

Lorenzo_91

Established Member
Reaction score
I am thinking about selling like 80 fins bought from this site to US resident. I am thinking cheap. Maybe like $50 to include so it's worth my time and someone also gets a good deal.

I don't know how the exchange would take place but hey. I am just throwing it out there.

jc444

Established Member
Reaction score
hurricom said:
Also, will my be able to prescribe proscar? Or do I get it online?

If you can get a prescription for proscar from your doctor this is ideal. Some doctors will give you the script but some won't. You just have to ask yours.

I think a box of proscar costs around the same as a box of propecia, the main benefit being that at 1mg per day (cutting pills into 5th's) the proscar lasts 5 months instead of 1. Thats a big saving.

You can get the stuff online, but its better to avoid this if you can as you can't be 100% sure as to the legitimacy of the medicine.