I'm having hair loss at age 28

Kai92

My Regimen
Reaction score
IMG_20201116_114244.jpg
when I first realised that I'm able to see my scalp on 16 Nov 2020 is when a barber told me I had to take care of my scalp. From that day onwards I been trying different shampoo for hair loss for a month, after that a friend also have minor hair loss like mine suggest using biosys shampoo and hair tonic from a salon and try it for 6 months.

Went to the salon first thing, they said my hair is very oily even though I shower once a day.
Plus I have seen a doctor immediately the first thing he saw my head, he said male pattern hair loss prescripte me 2% minixodil but didn't try it because he told me I will lose more hair at first, after a few weeks I may be able to see some new hair growth. The MAY word make me uneasy feeling.

IMG_20210110_223826.jpg

The picture above is almost 3 months 10 Jan 2021 and not sure is it improving because my hair no longer oily but still able to see alittle of my scalp and When my hair is wet I can see more of my scalp, almost like the first time I took the first picture is like there is no improvement at all and I read from some where that we can't see new baby hairs with our naked eyes had to wait for few months to let it grow thick.

By the way I still see hair fall when I'm combing my hair (dry) sometimes around 12-15 and other times like less than 10 but when I google it normal person drop 50-100 hairs, so I'm not sure by combing my hair with that amount consider alot or very little. I just hope it improve.

My question is when do I able to see new hair growth or what's the feeling of new hair feel like by touching it?

maballack

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 154642when I first realised that I'm able to see my scalp on 16 Nov 2020 is when a barber told me I had to take care of my scalp. From that day onwards I been trying different shampoo for hair loss for a month, after that a friend also have minor hair loss like mine suggest using biosys shampoo and hair tonic from a salon and try it for 6 months.

Went to the salon first thing, they said my hair is very oily even though I shower once a day.
Plus I have seen a doctor immediately the first thing he saw my head, he said male pattern hair loss prescripte me 2% minixodil but didn't try it because he told me I will lose more hair at first, after a few weeks I may be able to see some new hair growth. The MAY word make me uneasy feeling.

View attachment 154643

The picture above is almost 3 months 10 Jan 2021 and not sure is it improving because my hair no longer oily but still able to see alittle of my scalp and When my hair is wet I can see more of my scalp, almost like the first time I took the first picture is like there is no improvement at all and I read from some where that we can't see new baby hairs with our naked eyes had to wait for few months to let it grow thick.

By the way I still see hair fall when I'm combing my hair (dry) sometimes around 12-15 and other times like less than 10 but when I google it normal person drop 50-100 hairs, so I'm not sure by combing my hair with that amount consider alot or very little. I just hope it improve.

My question is when do I able to see new hair growth or what's the feeling of new hair feel like by touching it?
Hello @kai92

maballack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello @Kai92

Please help, I have a moderate hair loss just like, but my hair is super Oily, scalp become oily even thought I shower every day with the Keto shampoo

I am very desperate to solve this oily issue.

Any help or advice is very welcomed. I feel like we are running with the same issue, given the fact, how your feeling about your hair oilness.

Thanks

Kai92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello @Kai92

Please help, I have a moderate hair loss just like, but my hair is super Oily, scalp become oily even thought I shower every day with the Keto shampoo

I am very desperate to solve this oily issue.

Any help or advice is very welcomed. I feel like we are running with the same issue, given the fact, how your feeling about your hair oilness.

Thanks
@

The salon told me using shampoo don't need to squeeze too much shampoo on your hand, around 1 cm diameter is enough for your whole head. Too much will strip all your natural oil produce by your scalp.

We need that little natural oil on the scalp to prevent dryness, this way we can teach our scalp to produce less oil, at first it won't show much but slowly as time go on it will show the results. Plus I have hair loss problem had to apply hair tonic to make my hair and scalp to be strong after that massage my scalp for 10 mins 2 times a day to let the blood to circulate and drink at least 3 litres of water everyday. That's what the salon hairstylist told me, so I just follow the routine everyday up till now and still continue to do it.

I do some research on keto shampoo. It seems to be very strong shampoo most likely can't use it everyday maybe like 1-2times a week because if shampoo too strong will strip away all the natural oil away and that make your scalp produce more oil, need to find a mild shampoo that treat oily scalp.