I'm gonna start with RU58841. Tips from RU users?

Adri23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
After 1 year on dutasteride, oral minoxidil, dermarolling and ketoconazole, I will give RU a try since hair still miniaturizing all over the scalp (I've diffuse thinning). I'll buy RU powder to make it myself. I have many question to you.

1. How much mL of RU should I use daily if I wanna cover all my scalp?
2. Where to buy it? I wanna buy it on anageninc. I believe they sell a legit RU
3. 1 or 2 times a day?
4. Should you use it after shower?
5. Can I wash my hair the next morning?
6. I've seen people using Everclear to make the solution. I can't find Everclear on my country. Can I use a normal Ethanol 95% bottle from my pharmacy?
7. When should I expect results.
8. Would I get same effectivity if instead of Dutasteride + Oral minoxidil I change my regime to Finasteride + RU + Oral minoxidil? (Don't want to use dutasteride long term anyways because it is not giving good results and finasteride has more long term studies).

This is what comes to mind for now.

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Instead of trying something which has questionable results, I strongly suggest you read this post:

Thread 'Group Buy: ARV-110 PROTAC+ WAY-200070 ERb Agonist' https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...arv-110-protac-way-200070-erb-agonist.134445/

It sounds to be the most promising and cheaper option we have had for Hairloss.

ARV-110 is a PROTAC based on same concept as Kintor Pharmaceuticals GT20029 PROTAC which is only going to be released around 2027.

That we can get ARV-110 which is similar to GT20029, now, and probably for far cheaper, sounds like a much better option of investing our money into.

Read this thread for all the details.