I'm Going To Perform A Prp Treatment On Myself.

Does anyone besides my boyfriend think this is ridiculous to do yourself?

• Yes

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • No

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

Tera82

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone, my name is tera and it's my first day signing up to this forum.
I've been having thinning issues for about 10yrs now and I'm only 34. I have searched far and wide for a regime for thinning hair so that i too can have those long beautiful locks that all wemon wish to have and as of now am still un successful at it. I've gone as far as giving myself enemas thinking if I cleanse myself of the toxins my hair would have a better opportunity of growing, still nothing, but I have not given up. I've discovered a method that has apparently been around for a long time, and I haven't discovered until now. It's called PRP and the treatments in a Med Spa is $2,500 for two treatments. With the PRP method it consists of a blood draw from your own arm spun down into the centrifuge where then you take out your platelets and activate them with thrombin or calcium chloride and inject them into the targeted area on your scalp.Unfortunately I cannot afford a $2,500 treatments and decided that I'm going to do this treatments on myself. As being a former phlebotomist I'm going to draw my own blood spend it down in a centrifuge that I bought on eBay activate my plasma with thrombin that I bought on a medical website. My Centrifuge still hasn't come in the mail but as soon as it does I'll post and give anybody wondering how it went and update.

Dazz_nz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been having thinning issues for about 10yrs now and I'm only 34. I have searched far and wide for a regime for thinning hair so that i too can have those long beautiful locks that all wemon wish to have and as of now am still un successful at it. I've gone as far as giving myself enemas thinking if I cleanse myself of the toxins my hair would have a better opportunity of growing, still nothing, but I have not given up. I've discovered a method that has apparently been around for a long time, and I haven't discovered until now. It's called PRP and the treatments in a Med Spa is $2,500 for two treatments. With the PRP method it consists of a blood draw from your own arm spun down into the centrifuge where then you take out your platelets and activate them with thrombin or calcium chloride and inject them into the targeted area on your scalp.Unfortunately I cannot afford a $2,500 treatments and decided that I'm going to do this treatments on myself. As being a former phlebotomist I'm going to draw my own blood spend it down in a centrifuge that I bought on eBay activate my plasma with thrombin that I bought on a medical website. My Centrifuge still hasn't come in the mail but as soon as it does I'll post and give anybody wondering how it went and update.
It does seem kind of risky, but I can see where you are coming from. I did research on making my own quite a while ago but I was going to use it in conjuction with microneedling on my face, not for hairloss. You can pick up kits pretty cheap and I found cheap centrifuges on DHGate.
I have a friend who is a nurse who could draw the blood for me. The only thing that stopped me was that at the time I had other things I needed to be investing my money in.
Have you thought about just microneedling with it instead of injecting it (like what the do in a vampire facial)? It does sound kinda risky actually injecting it - especially since I assume you are going to be injecting it yourself in a mirror? And ive seen so many mixed results with people using it if not used in conjunction with something else I dont think it is going to help you for long if it even works for you in the first place.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score

If that's you in your profile pic you have really nice eyes and eyebrows. Be sure to post results photos.