Im Experimenting With A Product Morrf5

Replioil

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey there,
Im 18 and i have a very aggressive hair loss on my crown.It was so aggressive that out of depression i went on Finasteride luckily i didnt had any side effect.I was on it for 3 months but i quit It coz i was scared of PFS and as i was very young. finasteride thickened my hair but after i stopped my hair started to fall and thin.I went on to Morrf5 its a combo of 5% Minoxidil and 0.01% finasteride topical.Many ppl have reported success with this product so i started using it. topical finasteride or min have very less chance of giving sides so im fine till now it been two months i noticed increased sheeding but no hair growth till now.If anyone here Uses morrf5 or something similar please comment here.I would surely love to Know about it.:)

copiln

Reaction score
Hi,

My doctor wrote me a similar prescription for local external use:
2% Minoxidil
0,1% Finasteride
20ml Propylene glycol
100ml alcohol 70°

And some pills:
Anacaps 1 per day

g.i joey

Reaction score
Hi,

My doctor wrote me a similar prescription for local external use:
2% Minoxidil
0,1% Finasteride
20ml Propylene glycol
100ml alcohol 70°

And some pills:
Anacaps 1 per day

I've gotten that exact compound except with 5% minoxidil. Didn't do sh*t for me, the only real effect it had was destroying my pillow and bed sheets. Stick with oral finasteride and minoxidil foam, these topical solutions won't do much unfortunately

Reactions: br1

copiln

Reaction score
I've gotten that exact compound except with 5% minoxidil. Didn't do sh*t for me, the only real effect it had was destroying my pillow and bed sheets. Stick with oral finasteride and minoxidil foam, these topical solutions won't do much unfortunately

I tried oral finasteride and I was feeling my prostate enlarged. I never knew before where is the location of prostate. I also felt the sex drive was disappearing.
I hope there will be a new treatment soon.