im drinking green tea heavily and just started taking sp..

gt1229

Reaction score
You can try adding some L-Lysine. If your scalp is kind of kind of itchy, maybe include some nizoral.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
You should be taking Propecia.

You can drop the saw palmetto and the green tea when you start it. Or you can drop them now. Makes no difference to your hair.

HairLossTalk.com

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
HairlossTalk said:

You can drop the saw palmetto and the green tea when you start it. Or you can drop them now. Makes no difference to your hair.

HairLossTalk.com

i agree

TortoiseAndHair

Established Member
Reaction score
BadHairDecade said:
HairlossTalk said:

HairLossTalk.com

i agree

People in Japan drink green tea all the time, yet they still have hairloss problems.

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
oh no....that'll bring up the old "soy argument"

G

I have been there and tried the natural regimes. In theory they sound great. In reality they don't work.

Propecia (finasteride), Nizoral and Rogaine are the only proven treatments on the planet at this moment in time.

TortoiseAndHair

Established Member
Reaction score
traxdata said:
Propecia (finasteride), Nizoral and Rogaine are the only proven treatments on the planet at this moment in time.

That, and buffing your fingernails. 8)

G

TortoiseAndHair said:
traxdata said:

That, and buffing your fingernails. 8)

Your on to a good un then.

JWM

Reaction score
By the way im only 19 and on a budget.

If you're on a budget, get a script for Proscar and quarter it into 4 pieces, then take 1.25 mg a day. Then get a bottle of Nizoral shampoo at the supermarket and use it twice a week. Should cost you no more than $10 a month at the most.

Saw P and Green Tea will do nothing for you.

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
BTW I'm a big fan of green tea and I've been drinking it for some time now. I drink about 2-3 strongly brewed cups a day. Honestly I don't think it's had any effect on my hair at all. Oh well...It tastes good :)
If youd like a link to a great place to get "real tea"(not tea bag stuff) from try here
http://www.adagio.com/

Shave my poodle

Established Member
Reaction score
Green tea has many great benefits - I need to start drinking the stuff :lol:

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
you should. It's quite tasty