If you were going to see any regrowth how early would there be signs?

jd_uk

Reaction score
I'm talking from things like dermarolling (and actually without minoxidil). If regrowth were possible how quickly might signs of new hairs be seen?

Fontaine

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've seen hundreds of (new) hairs that look ever so slightly thicker than vellus hairs and I'm 1 month into treatment. These hairs aren't visible in pics.

I wonder if anyone has had the same thing and if it means I will be a good responder

jd_uk

Reaction score
I've seen hundreds of (new) hairs that look ever so slightly thicker than vellus hairs and I'm 1 month into treatment. These hairs aren't visible in pics.

I wonder if anyone has had the same thing and if it means I will be a good responder
Are you only dermarolling or using min too? I'm not sure about the answer but it sounds promising to see any new hair.

Fontaine

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you only dermarolling or using min too? I'm not sure about the answer but it sounds promising to see any new hair.
As I said though those hairs are only one step above vellus. Hard to see but definitely something new

PRP every 2 weeks
2mm microneedling once a month
1.2ml x2 daily minoxidil
Biweekly 2% keto
finasteride w/ once a week dutasteride
Vitamin d+ biotin supplementation

For 1 month exactly

Another thing to note I've had extreme shedding of the existing hairs (the small and weak hairs especially) I sh*t you not I saw at least 100 on my pillow this morning

jd_uk

Reaction score
As I said though those hairs are only one step above vellus. Hard to see but definitely something new

PRP every 2 weeks
2mm microneedling once a month
1.2ml x2 daily minoxidil
Biweekly 2% keto
finasteride w/ once a week dutasteride
Vitamin d+ biotin supplementation

For 1 month exactly

Another thing to note I've had extreme shedding of the existing hairs (the small and weak hairs especially) I sh*t you not I saw at least 100 on my pillow this morning

Am no expert but with that routine I'm sure the changes you are seeing are positive.