if god gives u an option of Being bald vs being fat.......

chewbaca

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If one day god asks u "if u are gonna suffer from any of the 2
which will be better....which is a better situation?..but u have to choose one..there is no escape"...what will u decde

for me i rather be bald and slim than fat with hair like an ugly mutherfukin boar...
at least women may want to fark a slim looking guy even without his hair...this post is to be taken light heartedly and meant to be humourous rather than offend anyone

think abt it and see, while some are trying to lose fat, others are trying to grow hair.....but when faced with both and the fact that u gotta choose one ....suddenly your whole perception changes....those suffering from hairloss, this might be a reassesment of one's belief system

Mickey

Established Member
Reaction score
Thats a good post what if there is people on here that are on the bigger side and losing hair its hardly going to make them feel any better reading that is it.
BTW im not fat myself just making a point.

chewbaca

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i am thin and weigh only 50KG like a freakin 16 year old...i am a;ready 23

even when i was 18, older women fancied me for my small cute size and looks....now that i suffer from male pattern baldness , most probably at the rate its going i will be probably bald in 35 but higly unlikely that i will be fat cause i have small bones and a very small frame..i am way past my puberty already...

Back to the topic...its actually our belief system which livens or scews up our life.....

drinkrum

Reaction score
chewbaca said:
i am thin and weigh only 50KG like a freakin 16 year old...i am a;ready 23

even when i was 18, older women fancied me for my small cute size and looks....now that i suffer from male pattern baldness , most probably at the rate its going i will be probably bald in 35 but higly unlikely that i will be fat cause i have small bones and a very small frame..i am way past my puberty already...

Back to the topic...its actually our belief system which livens or scews up our life.....

Instead of typing about it, why don't you hit the gym?

D.

smudge

Established Member
Reaction score
fatness has a cure, don't eat as much

baldness doesn't

i choose the lard ***

pbz

Established Member
Reaction score
If the fatness would be permanent and unavoidable and the baldness total, without the trace of a hair on my scalp, I'd choose the baldness.

If I'd ever feel to go so far, I'd be able to hide it.

G

This post is the absolut lowpoint during my 1:st year at hairlosstalk. Poststarter - you are an idiot and anyone who is replying is an idiot.

By the way, if you start balding when you are 23 and you are a diffuse thinner then you will be better of shaved by the time you hit 25 so good luck with that 35 estimate.

Vinton Harper

Established Member
Reaction score
smudge said:

baldness doesn't

i choose the lard ***
Yeah, that^

I could always workout and watch what I eat to lose the weight(what I do anyway). I wish baldness could be reversed by just being active and taking control of it yourself.

signed,
another idiot. :p

ACT10Npack

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I dont really believe in God so I cant answer that question. We don't have a choice because it's all in the DNA we hold when we were born. We are the unlucky ones but that's life and we need to enjoy life of what we have.

mrlestat

Reaction score
My heart goes out to any fat bald people on these forums.. silly thread..

Mickey

Established Member
Reaction score

baldness doesn't

i choose the lard ***
Not always true sometimes thats down to generic or illness same as hair loss is.