I Would Like To Avoid Anything That Has Side Effects But Still Try...

Terem

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello guys, I'm new here, I was almost convinced to buy minoxidil, saw palmetto and nizoral, until I read more and more posts and studies about side effects, albeit small for some products. I don't care if the percentage it's small or abysmal, I prefer to avoid any risk regarding this matter.
I would like some suggestions on which treatment to associate with dermarolling to try and regain even just some hair, and not lose the very few I still have on the upper part of my head. The other parts of my head are full of strong, dense hair still...
Until now the only things I'm starting to use are biotin and dermaroller. Is there anything that doesn't interfere with dht or hormones that can help me go on a few years while I hope for a better, less invasive treatment or I have money for a transplant?
What about the products advertised on this site? Like Tricomin and revivogen? Revivogen still inhibits dht, is it a problem? I looked around here to see if anyone used just those two products, but haven't find anything, maybe someone knows a thread somewhere and can direct me there?

Thanks to anyone who will help me.