I Wish We Could Get Every Last Detail About Tsuji Labs...

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
because I really think that Tsuji's treatment is out best hope. I wish they would release more information. I wish they would hurry up.

Gone

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think part of the reason people are so hopeful about Tsuji is that it's now the far off treatment, everything starts out idealistic and the more you learn the more limited things get. That being said I think Tsuji in particular is really promising.

I have a question myself, I read that Tsuji was having difficulty cultivating epithelial stem cells. Is this referring to the bulge cells, or something else?

InfamousOne

My Regimen
Reaction score
Isn't this treatment going to be released in 2030 at the earliest? I don't want to read every last detail for 14 years.

Hopefully something comes out without side effects that will help us maintain sooner rather than later though.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL - will you have 40-60K available (possibly more than that) to get the treatment? If not, then forget about it friend.

I will sell my f*****g dick for 60k if this works.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Please people finance mommy makeovers and plastic surgery all the time

Keep your credit clean stay employed and finance this sh*t if you have to.

g.i joey

Reaction score
LOL - will you have 40-60K available (possibly more than that) to get the treatment? If not, then forget about it friend.

If curing HairLoss isn't enough of a reason to get off ur *** and go get some money to heal yourself then I don't know what is... realistically if you're a motivated person you can manage to save that in 3 years easily

Rofler

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just want the folks involved to keep releasing more info. It would make the 3-year wait easier if we could keep getting good news.

Yeah. I want it too. Like about new interview in May of 2017.

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Not sure what other information you guys want. We had an extremely in depth interview with them and if you read Tsuji's paper it goes into detail regarding the procedure.

To expect new info every couple of weeks/months is ridiculous. You might as well ask to be part of their company meetings.....

Morning Norwood

My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE="
You might as well ask to be part of their company meetings.....[/QUOTE]

Well... I can sit quietly in the corner minding, no1 will know I'm there

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not sure what other information you guys want. We had an extremely in depth interview with them and if you read Tsuji's paper it goes into detail regarding the procedure.

To expect new info every couple of weeks/months is ridiculous. You might as well ask to be part of their company meetings.....

The only new information I suspect we'll get between now and 2018 is regarding the epithelial cell culturing.