I was free...but I'm chained again

goingoinbutnotgone

Established Member
Reaction score
I have never posted. Only read. I feel the anguish as well as the rest of you. And for those with the nasty replys...well, your anguish shows even the more!

I have tried about everything you all have. I started losin it when I was 20. Now I'm 37. Face it guys, there is no cure yet, and these tiny hairs you see growing (if they are) are noticed by NO ONE BUT YOU!!!

I got so sick of it a year ago, I shaved my head. To the bone. :eek:
I had so many compliments, it was not funny. The reason I tried once again to look "normal" is that my hair is very dark and thick on the sides & back and it was a royal pain to keep it close and clean. One thing I noticed is that if the hair is med or light in color, your best bet is to cut it really short. NO ONE CARES then if you are thinning. They think nothing of it. It's when you try to comb it over that you look like a complete idiot!

If my hair was lighter and thinner, I'd get a #1 at the barber shop. But I cannot. My advice is (for those who can) just cut it down or shave it and be a MAN anout it (unless you're female).

'nuff said.