I Was About To Go On A Date Which Promised To End Up With Sex, But

justbeconfident

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
at the end of working day i entered bathroom and when washing hands i lifted my eyes and saw myself in the mirror and i saw bald temples of nw2.8 hairline.

My heart sunked in that moment. I nearly lost my consciouss from the shock.

It looked extremely ugly and disgusting, after that i just lost any confidence or desire to even see that chick, cuz why make a clown of urself.

Hair loss is a death sentence to your life.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry for that dude, I know exactly how you feel. I actually just passed on hanging out with a cute woman too just yesterday because I just felt sh*t with my hair...

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you using toppik? that might help a little. I have never even been on a date but she might not have cared as much as you do about it, flaws seen by yourself are sometimes amplified in severity compared to how other people see you.

Last edited:

Youngandbaldybald

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well you have a lot of anxiety about how you look right now, which is completely normal when your phsycial looks change dramatically. But honestly you should continue to go on dates and try with women, putting yourself outside of your comfort zone even if you are met with rejection after rejection until you find the right person is probably better than never trying. Set yourself the goal of getting a girlfriend or whatever, and don't give up. Will probably be a lot more productive than the people who never try.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People here dont get it, its not about getting the girl, its about how you feel with yourself. In order to have that will and desire to be with the other sex people (at least some people) need to feel good and confident. This is something I think much more common with women - usually a woman who doesnt feel 'hot' has less desire to have sex. But still I dont think its a feminine trait.