I See Many Girls That Are Norwood 1ish To 2ish.

InMisery93

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have really paid attention to peoples hair over the last 2 years. One thing I notice now is a lot of girls (young and old) have what I think most people would say is Norwood 1 all the way to Norwood 2, maybe some even 2.5. Most people say girls have Norwood 0's, but a lot just simply do not. When you see a girl with an actual full head Norwood 0 you notice if you are like us. I really hate noticing these things....because I don't care. I'd date a girl with zero hair if she was attractive and had a lovely personality. I just notice because I can't help it.

Usually however when girls are Norwood 1's to or even 2.5's they have thin, sometimes very thin hair left in the corners or triangles. I think y'all know what I mean. If not I can find and post some pictures.

The thing is, it basically never looks wrong or bad on a girl. It just looks perfectly fine on them. I try to look at where it lines up with her side burns, ears, etc. But it just never looks wrong or like they have lost or are losing hair. For a guy it is different, sometimes it will look like he has lost or is losing hair. Sometimes it doesn't and looks fine. It depends on the guy.

Has anyone else noticed this with girls?

whatintheworld

Reaction score
I have noticed girls with thin, whispy hair or receding hairlines and it is not attractive. It is unfortunate and I'm not sure how it happens, but androgenetic alopecia can also affect women, we just don't really hear about it. I certainly empathize with them though and wish that there was a cure for them and for all of us.

Nice, long hair is a very feminine and attractive quality so you certainly notice it.

InMisery93

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have noticed girls with thin, whispy hair or receding hairlines and it is not attractive. It is unfortunate and I'm not sure how it happens, but androgenetic alopecia can also affect women, we just don't really hear about it. I certainly empathize with them though and wish that there was a cure for them and for all of us.

Nice, long hair is a very feminine and attractive quality so you certainly notice it.

Oh yeah, I will never wish hairloss or even thinning on anybody (other than rapist or killers haha) but when I see girls with the wispy hair at the corners of their hair lines or triangles....what ever you call it. It looks completely normal and fine to me. It doesn't look "off" so to speak.

If she has hair that is just straight up being lost then it looks obvious, obviously lol. If it just looks normal, I find myself trying to figure out if it is or not? I ask myself, if that was on a man would it be considered thinning or receded?

Last edited:

Gregor59

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
She is nw2.

She is a footballer , maybe caused testosterone

Attachments

• images (5).jpeg
    images (5).jpeg
    26.3 KB · Views: 254

INT

Reaction score
Because women tend to have finer features, high hairlines tend to look less detrimental to the appearance of their face compared to us.

Kambrira159

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Women do tend to lose hair after pregnancy. It is pretty obvious when a woman has a high hairline and is far less attractive.