I really want a hair transplant, but some doctor say i still have hair and it could cause more damage than good, some say it would be fine 1500 grafts

F.Coronilla

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello
I have seen some doctors, 3 in total, 2 via Zoom say i have still some hair and it would be not good, since i could lose native, the 3 one was in live, he told me he could add 1500 grafts and will be ok,
i dont know what to do, i just know that i am tired of my density, i really like surf and water, and its very noticeable when wet,
now i have shorter hair since i wanna see the style and i didnt like it, so the moment for hair transplant its now, since also with the quarantine much easier,

i have been in finas almost 8 years
i am 28

whats your thoughts? any recommendation?

all much appreciated

best regards

Attachments

• 20210324_122251.jpg
    20210324_122251.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 354
  • 20210324_122416.jpg
    20210324_122416.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 345
  • 20210324_161116.jpg
    20210324_161116.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 334
  • 20210324_161101.jpg
    20210324_161101.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 341
  • 20210323_161852.jpg
    20210323_161852.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 349
  • 20210324_122222.jpg
    20210324_122222.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 357

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, I wouldn't. Why don't you just add to your regiment? You only need minor improvement to basically have a fine head of hair.

F.Coronilla

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
why you would? i have already booked for tomorrow, i still can say no, i have add all regiment available, dutas,finas,minoxidil,dermarolling,ru,oral minoxidil. every each more than a year and no gains.
i just wanna be able to wet my hair and dont look bold, no need to look like full of hair

well still reading your comment i have like 24 hours to decide

F.Coronilla

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, I wouldn't. Why don't you just add to your regiment? You only need minor improvement to basically have a fine head of hair.

I think the only way to archierve that minor improvement its hair transplant since i have try all

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
why you would? i have already booked for tomorrow, i still can say no, i have add all regiment available, dutas,finas,minoxidil,dermarolling,ru,oral minoxidil. every each more than a year and no gains.
i just wanna be able to wet my hair and dont look bold, no need to look like full of hair

well still reading your comment i have like 24 hours to decide
Well only because the crown is a "dead zone" for transplants. You might put 1500 grafts into that area, which would be less dense then what you currently have. If you damage the native hair in that area it could just end up looking worse.

I would just wait and do it all at once and get 3000+ grafts or something. Maybe look into SMP now?

F.Coronilla

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well only because the crown is a "dead zone" for transplants. You might put 1500 grafts into that area, which would be less dense then what you currently have. If you damage the native hair in that area it could just end up looking worse.

I would just wait and do it all at once and get 3000+ grafts or something. Maybe look into SMP now?
Why dead zone? ii have seen some nice results of 1500 in crown vertex area, thought on smp but it fade away and then i dont know,, i will look for it, i thought it could cause more hair loss, dont know,
i wanna use longer hair btw

F.Coronilla

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i could put 3000, but doctor told me that they just can put the graft not so close of native hair to avoid damage

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
i could put 3000, but doctor told me that they just can put the graft not so close of native hair to avoid damage
I would listen to the doctors then! Sorry I'm not an expert I have just heard that the crown is very hard to get good results in.

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The crown is a convex surface. That means it's a bigger area of skin than it appears to be in a flat 2D photo. And it's pointed up at the sky which is not good either.

It's not impossible to cover it. It's just very punishing in the per-graft sense. If your (lifetime) pattern is Norwood#5-7 then you probably shouldn't ever try to restore thick dense crown coverage. Be smart and settle for more of a 'thinning' crown look. The extra donor hair will be needed elsewhere.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
The crown is a convex surface. That means it's a bigger area of skin than it appears to be in a flat 2D photo. And it's pointed up at the sky which is not good either.

It's not impossible to cover it. It's just very punishing in the per-graft sense. If your (lifetime) pattern is Norwood#5-7 then you probably shouldn't ever try to restore thick dense crown coverage. Be smart and settle for more of a 'thinning' crown look. The extra donor hair will be needed elsewhere.
I think it just comes down to doing research on who can do more with less on the crown. I've seen some 1000-1500 graph results from like Hansen and Wong on completely bald crowns that look absolutely perfect and natural. Then you can use your remaining graphs on the mid/front.

global

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You've still got reasonable density so it will be difficult to implant between the existing hairs without risk of killing them. I wouldn't risk it in your case...listen to the doctors who tell you NOT to give them money if you know what I mean.

WilliamTgs

My Regimen
Reaction score
First of all, you should think about it, because this is a very complex operation. But if you want to, then do it, because you do it for your beauty, as long as you like it. For example, when I had baldness problems, I immediately decided to go to the doctor and make myself such an operation. Before the operation, he often dissuaded me and so on, but I always kept in touch with him through the software on this site https://www.iinsight.biz/. And one day, it happened. After 5 months, I already have the beautiful hair I dreamed of. So if you want to do it, then do it.

Last edited:

F.Coronilla

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yes i already done it, 1 and a half month ago, its looking worst than before, hopefully it will get better! will upload some images