I Need Some Help Please. A Poll If You Will.

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yea of course its obvious that your temples are way brighter. No doubt. And yea Ive been misunderstanding you a bit but got you now
Its really annoying that the costum is worse than a simple stock. If they are accomodating they would give you the money back or send you a new one.
Again I want to start off by saying thank you for your input I appreciate it. I know sometimes things can come across rude in text unintentionally.

We probably have five or six long e-mails back and forth but the bottom line is they keep saying it matches and I keep insisting it doesn't.

My issue with this vendor is.... why would I lie? I paid a premium for a custom product I waited for it I wanted nothing more than for it to match.

I have no reason to lie. I even offered to take a $70 loss and have them swap it out for a stock unit, yet they haven't agreed to that. It's absolutely ridiculous.

If you spread any hair very thin and wispy it'll look a lot lighter but when it's on your head and cut in and has more bulk than one hair next to another it is a lot darker.

My whole position is it doesn't match why am I having to fight back and forth.

I'm out the cost of the custom system I'm out the cost of the haircut... the cost of the clarifying shampoo the tons and tons of conditioner I used.... all these things I did at the instruction of the vendor because they said that's what I need to do to make it match. I'm not asking for all that but Im sure as hell and not going to let them keep the money for a system that is nowhere in the ballpark of a match.

Its a night and day difference.

My intention was to have a long term relationship with the vender.... Even spent $440 in a month.

I just can't understand why they would fight me tooth and nail when it doesn't match.

They can say all day long that it does I don't give a sh*t what they say it doesn't....

Last edited:

Xyz23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Didnt mean to be rude. Just misunderstood something.. I guess im too tired XD

thats not a proper way to treat costumers indeed. If a vendor would treat me like this I would never ever buy a system again there.

I had a familiar problem back then. I bought 3 systems and all were green. it was really f*****g green. they denied it cant be green eventhough i showed them pictures. What I want to say some people just dont deserve your money because they dont think about you, they just think how to make more money with you. Typical way to make money "you have to get conditioner x, you have to buy shampoo y and then its going to be okay then"

Last thing I can suggest is to wear 18 now. and look for a new supplier for the future. no reason to buy there anymore if they treat you like this

and btw: 440 per month is way too lot. if you learn to do it on your own you dont need to spend so much money for the same quality
If you already do it on your own its good. just look for an another supplier then

Last edited:

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
thats not a proper way to treat costumers indeed. If a vendor would treat me like this I would never ever buy a system again there.

I had a familiar problem back then. I bought 3 systems and all were green. it was really f*****g green. they denied it cant be green eventhough i showed them pictures. What I want to say some people just dont deserve your money because they dont think about you, they just think how to make more money with you. Typical way to make money "you have to get conditioner x, you have to buy shampoo y and then its going to be okay then"

Last thing I can suggest is to wear 18 now. and look for a new supplier for the future. no reason to buy there anymore if they treat you like this

and btw: 440 per month is way too lot. if you learn to do it on your own you dont need to spend so much money for the same quality
If you already do it on your own its good. just look for an another supplier then
I totally agree. I thought I was being very reasonable asking for a stock unit as a replacement. I would still lose $70 but it is what it is.

The $440 is not a monthly fee. I ordered a stock and a custom in a month... the stock unit is still sitting in its package as the one I was currently wearing has been going strong for 4 months.
Then I received the custom and that's where this all started.

Again this is a highly respected vendor from everything I've read. And they so happened to be very reasonably priced. That's what drew me to give them a try. But as the old saying goes... the cost is soon forgotten but the quality of service last forever.... I'm hoping they make it right and we can keep doing business but if not...... lesson learned

Xyz23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I understand

And yes totally agree. It is what it is. Look for an another supplier and try to make the best of it.

you can DM me if you dont know where to order. Im just curious. where did you order? Only if its ok for you to tell

AxC123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
your right that it is not the same color ( darker). If you were ordering your stock pieces from them odd that they wouldn't recognize the color difference and not good business in not wanting to exchange with stock ( I mean cost of a stock piece is peanuts for a big supplier)..
would be interested in knowing supplier ( post here or PM please)