I need "all natural" regimen help

Biostudent

Reaction score
Hi guys, im 21 years old. 1 year and 3 months post minoxidal. minoxidil worked great for me but i just couldn't see myself using it the rest of my life! Currently shaved head, Norwood 1.5. Diffuse thinning in male pattern baldness areas. Good hairline, but VEry thin hairs.

I'm going with an "all natural" regimen, for what its worth. Im willing to pay anything i have, but still prefer the least costliest method, since i plan on a long-term thing.

1) Currently on Nizoral, but my itch doesn't seem to be going away completely, i need a shampoo that can rinse out the sebum that might deposit on my hair after my workout. Doctor suggested "Sebcur" but all i hear on this board besides nizoral, is T-gel/ T-sal... Would either one be a beneficial addition to me?

2) I'm going to order Nano shampoo, ("natural minoxidil") My only concern however is that it might have a short "effective lifetime" like minoxidil, say 6-8 years of effectivness. If thats the case, i might as well save up for the prox-N until im really desperate. or aret they truly "natural" and work as long as u keep applying them?

3) Will folligen help with my scalp health, as i personally think that scalp health is of utmost importance. Cream, lotion or spray, for diffuse thinner

4) What is the best way to thinken my existing hair, if i could keep the hair i have now, but thicker i would be extremely satisfied!!!! Not just visually using vive thickening shampoo, but honestly thicken it from the root?

5) Also i obtained a mixture of 10 fatty acid oils from a scientist during my visit backhome, he told me to crush some garlic in it and use it twice a week. I know it doesnt sound too smart, but he seemed like he knew what he was talking about. My question is, when would be the best time to rub in these oils, after a hot shower when pores are most open? right before bed?... ive heard rubbing your scalp will cause very small amounts of sebum to get squeezed out onto the scalp, and we dont want that, so thats why after the hot shower doesnt sound too good.

6) and my last question is. I know now that i am currently experiencing male pattern baldness, but long before that, it always seemed as if my hair was not very dense in count, even in non-male pattern baldness areas. I want to know What are the possible things i can check out, besides malnurishment, since i take care of my body quite well. Irregular Thyroid levels, insulin levels too high... What else is there that i can possibly check out?

ANyway i want to thank everyone for the previous help and i cant wait to read some of you responses. If i get any improvment at all, i will definetely let you guys know. Thanks 8)

G

Nano shampoo is no more natural than minoxidil.

Nizoral isn't natural either.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
neiltom88 said:
Nano shampoo is no more natural than minoxidil.

NANO occurs naturally within the human body, so I think it's probably safe to say that it's more "natural" than minoxidil.

Bryan

Jacob

Reaction score

misterium

Reaction score
I LOVE Blood of the Dragon gel.. it's au natural and it is my favorite amongst any other styling aid available.

I've been dedicated to the stuff for many months now, ordering well over 10 jars thus far. :)

The stuff is great for slick back.

Later,
-Mike

Biostudent

Reaction score

Hey thanks for the reply guys, i think i kinda killed it when i said "natural" i just wanted non-minoxidal, non-finasteride, non-dutasteride... something along those lines.

anyway, i loved the links that jacob sent (thanks again) there was an overwhelming amount of products on thos"e pages alone that i've never even heard about. Although the elosmresearch requires one to know exactly what they want before they actually go through their product line.

The Inflamil sounds sort of too good to be true, its the only medication that actually is supposed to treat the itch, and then you never use it again, or once to twice a week as desired. i was wondering if you or anyone else has had any success with this product, and what the side effects are, since its listed in the "experimental" section. and i will look into teh blood of dragon gel when my hair grows, as ive shaved it now.

if i could get more help with regards to the other questions, such as the effective life of nano, folligen a good choice for me or not?? Thanks for all the help

Jacob

Reaction score
Inflamil has gotten a lot of good reviews on these forums. I've only seen one "negative" about it so far. It's worked for me..when needed. Now I use it once a week- inflammation/itching/etc or not.