I love hairloss!!

G

I love the way hairs float off the top of my noggin, drifting past my eyes and gently touching my nose, letting me know another one has bitten the dust. I love getting on my hands and knees to check the shower drain, as water pelts my face. I love the way nizoral tastes in the morning, and especially love the way it reminds me of acid when it hits the eyes, beautiful. I love mirrors, I love looking at them constantly and agonizing over the whole Norwood I dropped last night. Mirrors in bar bathroom, I love em, I love em all. I love taking hormone altering drugs, I think it's my favorite part of male pattern baldness, besides having a huge forhead. Yep you can't beat it, literally, because it's limp, for f*cks sake. Oh but I love it. I love it when people point out my affliction and crack a few jokes, "hey you're starting to look like your dad, hey, hey". Gotta love those people, so much so, at those moments you just want to say thanks, with a BIG F*cking shot-gun to thier head.......................................I could go on all day abotu how much I love hairloss.

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
Good optimism

XL

ChiaHead

Established Member
Reaction score
eh mon, dont chu worry 'bout your troubles, mon. just roll a spliff like me, mon, and feel da irie vibrations from Jamaica!

Ya troubles will just float away, alot like your hair, j/k!!!! :hairy: :hairy:

G

Chia,

Way ahead of you man, got a three pape bat rolled up and ready to go as I type.

I smoke two joints, before I smoke two joints and then I smoke two more!!!!

ShedMaster

Reaction score
Dude you are so right on. Hairloss seriously kicks ***.. Treating the hairloss is best part. Its like a hobby that never gets old, like putting puzzles or model airplanes together. I remember a day when I would have to constantly pull the hair out my eyes, or take like 10 minutes to dry my hair with a towel.. Thank god those days are well behind me.

My only wish is that this would have started when I was 16 and not 25, that would have been super!

Odelay

Established Member
Reaction score
I counted only two movie/song rip offs in that post.

Queen song - "Another one bites the dust"
Apocalypse Now - "I love the smell of napalm in the morning."

I might of missed one, not sure though.

odb

Established Member
Reaction score
One good thing with hairloss is that it have made me really acrobatic....looking for thinning spots from all possible and impossible angles makes you really acrobatic, I could join a circus.....

Did you guys know that if I do a handstand and tilt my head 43,7 degrees to the left, while holding a small mirror between my toes and look into that one... and only have one of the lights above the sink turned on.....ITS LIKE I´M NOT THINNING AT ALL....AMAZING!!!! oh right...I have to dye my hair blue too...otherwise its still apparent..