I know this subject belongs in the other area of the forums

shivs

Established Member
Reaction score
I went tanning today and was introduced to something called Mystic Tan, its uv free, its liquid sprayed on your body. It costs about 20 bucks, so for all those people who would like to tan there bald *** scalp without the bad effects from the sun, you should give this a try. A tanned scalp always looks better! :rockon:

Rawbbie

Established Member
Reaction score
a tanned scalp can always make male pattern baldness look less severe.

shave your head, get tanned , get buffed, and voila, balding ain't no issue. period. i see a lot of it at work, and these guys look great. - buff, tanned, shaved head, nobody wants to f*ck with these guys, they look awesome- dark sunglasses, the whole bit.

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Rawbbie said:
nobody wants to f*ck with these guys.
I'm not concerned with not getting fucked with. More concerned with not getting fucked.
Pardon my french! We're all men here, right? :)

Actually I have been hitting the gym, and have come to the conclusion that with a little bulking up and my new goatee, I could pull off the bald look. Still I'd rather have a choice!

A UV free spray? Who woulda thought? ;) I've heard of tan-in-a-can before. Havnet tried it yet though,. I've been afriad of it coming out uneven

shivs

Established Member
Reaction score
I have tried those tan in a can products in the past, they usually left my face looking a little too bronzy or even orange and the streaking was horrible. The way that they apply this stuff with the spritzers or sprinklers prevents streaking, just be careful with your hands and knee caps, those places tend to bronze a little more than the rest of the body.

Stabber

Established Member
Reaction score
good idea. i need to get tan. does this stuff make you greasy? I have sensitive skin.

drinkrum

Reaction score
Prez is right. I recommend going to a tanning salon and using the stand-up machine. Make sure they've put in new bulbs. And take off all your clothes -- you don't want any pasty patches. Depending on how you tan (this is probably not for you redheads with sensitive skin), you'll look great after a couple of 10-12 minute sessions.

D.

Stabber

Established Member
Reaction score
arent tanning salons just as bad for your skin as the sun?

I'd rather play it safe. It looks good to be tan now, but is it worth the wrinkles in a few years? You'll look like a fuckin california raisin

bombscience

Reaction score
drinkrum said:
Prez is right. I recommend going to a tanning salon and using the stand-up machine. Make sure they've put in new bulbs. And take off all your clothes -- you don't want any pasty patches. Depending on how you tan (this is probably not for you redheads with sensitive skin), you'll look great after a couple of 10-12 minute sessions.

D.

Take off all your clothes except for something over your wang. TRUST ME THAT SUCKS.

shivs

Established Member
Reaction score
I was looking at a couple of old pictures of myself, man I was one sexy b**ch! I used to be cut up, had hair, then I got a little too much sun which fucked up my skin compared to a few years ago and then the hair loss began. I miss the good old days. I wish I knew that propecia was around back in 1999 because I was just starting to bald in the temples, not even noticeable. Oh well life's a b**ch then you die!

The sunless tanner shouldnt give you a rash or anything of that sort just make sure when your done get sprayed that you rub it in.