i know it sounds bad

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
But honestly spreading negative and hate and misery is therapeutic as hell for the depression caused by hair loss. I do my absolute best to not do it, but occasionally ill do it on accident still . . . . . .

ive taken to bullying those who are weaker than me to make myself feel better, even tho i know its wrong, i can't help but love bringing them down to my level. and as far as those weaker than me, those are mainly gays im referring to, who are such pussies they make a b**ch like me look manly lol

its funny cuz ive been bullied in middle school and in high school for hair loss.

goddamn hair loss puts you in a dark place . . . . . .

im never gonna leave this hole that it has put me in tbh, but ive accepted that one can live life in a hole. its not like its fatal to be in a hole

slipy

Reaction score
How do you bully dem gays, Exodus?

- - - Updated - - -

i mean how are you able to bully them when you're so small? most gays, as gay as they are, could still destroy you or me physically. :dunno:

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you bully dem gays, Exodus?

- - - Updated - - -

i mean how are you able to bully them when you're so small? most gays, as gay as they are, could still destroy you or me physically. :dunno:

ha HA
Watch them gays they are in some crazy good shape!
Me and my GF were in Miami a few years ago and locked out of our rental. While waiting for a key there was a group of Miami fit gay guys checking me out cause me and her were stuck outside in our bathing suits since our clothes were in the car. She got aggravated (I think its funny) and started screaming slurry remarks at them. I could not grab her mouth fast enough the LAST thing I wanted is to get the crap kicked out of me by a group os muscular gay guys cause my GF has a fat mouth.

Anyway "misery loves company" did not come from no where. There is a lot of truth to it.