I Kicked Hair's ***! You Can Too! Read...

redpilled

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel as if attraction is symmetry.

One of the things I learned in Post Graduate School (I went back to get my Masters Degree in Psychology) attraction is comprised a few key components.

A) Symmetry. The most attractive people in the world have a symmetrical look. One of the reasons a goatee or beard help is because it brings the focus of the eyes to where the hair is. If you trim your beard with angular lines that compliment your chin/jaw structure, then the focus of the eyes are on your lips, neck, and lower half of your face. When you shave your head completely, it looks planned, or groomed. It doesn't look unnatural or unruly. When things are patchy and not planned, your eyes directly go to the problem area.

B) Self confidence. Women since the cavemen times have looked for mates who they can procreate with that are strong. Strong can take on many meanings. Sex is biologically for pro-creation and attraction is natural selection. If you are unattractive, nature is saying "don't mate with this one." However, if you have self confidence, you are sending body language that says "I'm important. I like myself, others should like me too." It tricks them into being interested. Self conscious people give off the vibe, "I don't even like myself" therefore her brain is saying, "What is he hiding? Red flag! Something isn't right. He's hiding a flaw!" So she gets uncomfortable and wants to leave.

C) Personality. When I went through my depression between age 26-29, I wasn't fun to be around. People even said so. I didn't even like myself. When you have confidence, it bleeds over into your personality. Making a girl laugh, or showing you are intelligent are also 'mate-able' tools men have. It goes back to biology, girls want to procreate with men who are either 'Providers' (and that means intelligent or strong) and who will make good fathers/husbands (Nice, and makes them laugh) because women didn't want to have to raise a baby alone. This has nothing to do with getting a girl knocked up, it's just the way their brains are wired subconsciously and why they do or don't find you attractive.

Hair loss is considered unattractive because your brain has been taught 'age = can't get me pregnant" or "age = can't provide". So the reason a bald man with a beard, and in shape looks better is because it gives off the appearance that you can still provide. Look, you can't cure male pattern baldness. So if you really want to do something you can "control" then have the discipline to work out, get in shape, grow some facial hair to take the focus off your head and shave your balding scalp.

Just do what you have control over.

These are good points, and they don't negate the "naysayers" here either. The "naysayers" are simply saying "nope, I don't have symmetry no matter how I style my face", "nope, don't have self-confidence due to negative reinforcement pounded into me daily", "nope don't have much of a personality since there's no confidence to bleed into said-personality".

The above 3 points (made by OP) I see as red pills in that they are completely truthful and based on reality. However, they are not advice - because not everyone can attain symmetry or any type of "good look", and therefore lack confidence, and therefore lack personality. Sure, there's an argument to be made to "be confident no matter what", but looks really, really matter. If you (OP) woke up tomorrow and your head shape was suddenly severely conical, you'd become a hat prisoner. It's not confidence that made you shave your head, it's because you look at the very least acceptable with a shaven head. If you didn't look acceptable, you'd be a hat prisoner AND lack confidence. No amount of being ripped or height would stop anyone noticing your conehead.

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry if I offended anyone. I genuinely wanted to share. I did struggle with that demon in my 20s. I got so depressed at age 26-29 I was having passive thoughts of death all the time "I wonder if I should die" but I wrangled that bull by his balls and took control of my life the best way I know how! I do hope baldness is cured one day, I really do.

No worries mate, I'm not at all offended. I actually like your positivity; it makes a nice change to all the usual negativity you get on here. Beating depression is a great thing. I just thought that (despite your good intentions) the "just be more confident" tone maybe showed a lack of understanding/empathy for other peoples situations. Just keep doing what you're doing though if it works for you.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score

Well he was almost certainly a real man whether you believe in religion or not. And its generally accepted among academics that he would have been a short brown middle eastern man. Ie. NOT the tall handsome blue eyed white man people paint him as today.

If someone came up with a legit theory from some quotes that Jesus could have been bald... Why not?

Although I guess he died so young statistically speaking it's unlikely he could have been >nw3.

Here's an artisitic rendering based on the prevalent facial and skull characteristics of someone who would have come from where Jesus was from when he was from:

nintchdbpict000293019231.jpg

Not what you see in churches. But a Godly hairline nonetheless...

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
@IdealForehead Actually, you got me thinking now lol. I'm no expert but as far as I know ther's no reference to Jesus's hair anywhere in the Bible. He could have been bald.