"i Hate To Admit How Much Better He Looks With That Fake Hair. f*** Male Patterned Baldness."

Alk

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its such a good example of how hair adds to your appearance. Its not even like a guy with a shaved head looks better with longer hair, the shadow of hair on a bizzed head still makes a huge difference .

Last edited:

blackg

Reaction score
From after school pedo to nightclub Chad in 20 seconds.

sisenegonan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I saw someone with a hair piece IRL. It looked SO GOOD. Its very sad though, because he was probably even younger than me (like 17-18).

It also made me feel bad going to college bald.. got called out ridiculous names. I could have saved myself the headache.

All that I've gone through the past 10 years of my life for my hair, it seems to be getting to me now, like finally.

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I saw someone with a hair piece IRL. It looked SO GOOD. Its very sad though, because he was probably even younger than me (like 17-18).

It also made me feel bad going to college bald.. got called out ridiculous names. I could have saved myself the headache.

All that I've gone through the past 10 years of my life for my hair, it seems to be getting to me now, like finally.
How can you tell it was a hairpiece if it was that good?;)

The Wolf of Bald Street

My Regimen
Reaction score
And the thing is this guy is not even that unattractive and he still looks much better with hair. I mean he is tan, fairly tall, and has a decent face and head shape. Guys like me, pasty white manlet with sid the sloth head shape are absolutely fucked without hair.