I got Gyno

jboy14

Reaction score
I posted on here in June last year with questions about Gyno as there were signs I was growing the dreaded man boobs. I continued to use propecia at a reduced dose of 1/4 pill every two days til the end of Sep until it became obvious I had gyno. Its been nearly 6 months since I quit propecia and my chest continues to grow. Can anyone tell me how long before all the finasteride is out of my system and will my chest continue to grow indefinatley.

rtg313s

Reaction score
re:

I was under the impression that finasteride is out of your system, literally a couple of days after you stop taking it. It should have stopped by now. Are you sure the Gyno problem isn't a result of something else, POTHEAD!

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
Re: re:

rtg313s said:
... Are you sure the Gyno problem isn't a result of something else, POTHEAD!

Sorry - I don't get that. Are you saying there's a link between gyno and smoking pot?

Solo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well, I´m far from informed in the biochemistry of the whole pot bussiness, but the THC (the molecule that gets you high) is a femenine hormone (as strogen) founf in the herb.

That´s why male plants are useless and femenine ones are the good ones. If you have ever been involved in some marihuana cultivation this is a basic.

Don´t know exactly if this does have an effect on gyno, but I´ve heard many times the popular rumour it does.

alfonso2501

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: re:

rtg313s said:
I was under the impression that finasteride is out of your system, literally a couple of days after you stop taking it. It should have stopped by now. Are you sure the Gyno problem isn't a result of something else, POTHEAD!

Dude, what's your problem? Why are you being so rude? Oh, I know why! It’s the internet & it affords a level of anonymity which allows normal every day people to turn into total dicks! OK, I got ya!