I figured out who the Democrats and Republicans are.

CCS

Reaction score
I'm not talking about voters. I'm talking about politicians.

According to Abraham Lincoln, "elections are auctions of stolen property before it is stolen."

There are two simultaneous auctions. The rich people must pay the candidates top campaign dollars to the politicians will give them tax breaks and bailouts later, while the people vote in hopes the politicians will fund their interest too.

The Democrats claim to give the money to the poor. The Republicans claim to use the money to free other countries. But as Ronald Reagan pointed out in 1964, the government was spending 5x as much money on wellfare as all the poor people combined were recieving, which meant there was some overhead. The overhead is syphoned away to the powers that put the puppet in office in the first place.

Colonies in the middle east and africa were controlled by drawing lines so that dissimilar people were pushed together, so they'd fight each other instead of fighting the dictator. We are controlled the same way with our two party system. We fight over gay rights and abortion, while our money is wasted year after year.

Most voters want to pay taxes if they will go to a good cause, but so fair the vast majority of tax dollars are wasted. The libertarians don't get elected because they don't want to put tax dollars to good causes; they don't trust government to do it, and would rather leave the money to individuals. And no crooks will help them into power since they won't give them money either.

The Gardener

Reaction score
Godddamn... that's two great posts in a row from you CCS.

He ll YES! Just my personal humble opinion, but I could not agree MORE with your statement. Right on target.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
CCS said:
Most voters want to pay taxes if they will go to a good cause, but so fair the vast majority of tax dollars are wasted.

Why do you say that? In what way are they "wasted"?

CCS

Reaction score
Bryan said:
CCS said:
Most voters want to pay taxes if they will go to a good cause, but so fair the vast majority of tax dollars are wasted.

Why do you say that? In what way are they "wasted"?

Who knows if this is true, but conservative talk show hosts say that of the hundreds of millions of dollars that the stimulous bill has for abortion, only a fraction will make it to the women who need abortions. The rest will disappear into "overhead" somewhere, and will end up in some puppet master's bank account.

It is so obvious that life begins at about 5-6 months, maybe 7 at the latest. Legislators could easily pick that road. But instead, they force us to pick between candidates who like to kill 8 month babies, and candidates who say it belongs at conception. They pick these horrible options so we will get all fired up and focus on that, instead of noticing where all the money is going.

Do not be fooled. Politicians don't care about issues. They care about making us care about them so they can keep our attention off where they are diverting money.

You may say that your standard of living is good, so you don't care. Well it could be a whole lot better if they were not stealing from you. I bet everyone would have had cell phones 10 years sooner were it not for all this government waste.

CCS

Reaction score
And I think the libertarian party is a puppet party too. They just try to include everyone who does not like the big two, so we will focus on voting for them instead of realizing we are in a cage. How do I know this? Just look at their platform: they want to eliminate all federal income tax, perminently. They say this will stimulate the economy. Obviously they just want to recruit frustrated people. But when a party offers a plan that can't possibly work, instead of going for the obvious solution, you know they are just trying to distract you away from the obvious solution which the government does not want you to pursue.

If you want freedom, you got to do way more than just get libertarians elected, if you even choose to go that route. You got to fix the election system, so that people rank the candidates, and the winner is the one who beats all other candidates, not just the one who gets the most first choice votes.

My state lets me do that with petition and referendum. Only 22 states allow this. The rest of you are in a cage, unless you can talk your representatives into chanaging the voting system that guarantees their re-election.

CCS

Reaction score
We all need to register Independent to send a message. Just be happy you can register Independent. It used to be if you wanted to vote at all, you had to pick one of the parties.

The Gardener

Reaction score
"All the perplexities, confusion and distress in America arise, not from defects in their Constitution or Confederation, not from want of honor or virtue, so much as from the downright ignorance of the nature of coin, credit and circulation."

- John Adams