I feel like a total outcast seven words

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hate balding. (We already know that.) The thing I hate balding severely while being only 20 is that I will always look odd. If I get married I will look old and sick on my wedding photos, I already look like not a part of my social circle, I have to come to terms with the fact that till my death I will be bald and going to barber is just not an option anymore. Every girl telling her type of man will say she wants a man with beautiful hair, meaning we miss a VERY important piece of attractiveness. I am no longer associated with young people, I am being told I look like a teacher, a pedophile and a 42-year old man. I hate it, because I feel no longer young. I have lost any joy in partying, I do not even try to meet any girls because I know I will be rejected, I feel like everyone is living the life I am missing out. The sorrow that sorrounds me because I have lost my identity and youth is making me actually feel I will not live past 25, because everyday I am reminded that having diffused hair at 20 is a sign that you are weird and creepy.

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How do people tell you that lmao

You just live your life yet get so much feedback on your appearance?

Genuinely curious
I know I sound like a troll account to you, but yes, people like to comment my appearance, before and after buzzing. Before buzzing I would be told that I look like a total virgin (I can understand that, because I had unkempt long hair), also (without telling before) people would say 'HOLY sh*t KEVIN WHAT HUGEASS BALD SPOTS YOU HAVE', when wearing glasses (glasses of my friends mostly) I would hear 'I would never ever leave a child with you looking like that'. My age is assumed to be 42 when someone just meets me. There was even a situation where someone made a meme about MY baldness, pasting my face into it and mocking my premature baldness. Considering I function with people of ages 16-20, almost no one gives a sh*t how I feel about that and even worse, I have to suck it up because otherwise I will be considered not only a baldie abut a fragile c*** as well. These are not my 30s, when most of people already started balding, I am in a age this is not even supposed to start, let alone be this advanced.

Hangin'on Hair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am in a age this is not even supposed to start, let alone be this advanced.
That's the thing. You are supposed to start balding at this age. If you are predetermined to be a baldy, then yes, your 20's is when it's going to start. If you have the gene, it will start early in life even if it's not noticeable at first. Balding isn't an old man's disease. It's a young man's curse. You don't just start to bald when you turn 60. It starts earlier than that.