I don't care anymore

Jockson

Established Member
Reaction score
Sorry but your bull**** crossed the line

Basically if you get sides from finasteride it means your dht takes time to rise again cuz finasteride make it drop, that's why you should take it every other day and if is dident work every 2 days or even 3, even in a dose of one time per week you can get the same results, finasteride is extremely powerfull. Basically one thing I do agree, merk are scums for saying to take one pill per day obviously for money.

Obviously you dident actually used your brain and tried diffrent doses, you prefer to let yourself think it won't work so you could join the Internet nutcases against finasteride, yep that's the easiest way, while you ignore even the op who took it for 14 years without problems.

What part of me experimenting with lower dosage you didn't understand? The whole lower dosage thing is controversial anyway since the drug has a nearly flat dose response and there is no evidence say quitting cold turkey makes a difference as opposed to tapering off.

I'm not against finasteride per se. I just find the people who insist it's all in your head to be just as bad as those blaming everything wrong with their body on finasteride. You admitted yourself you had sides that went away. Taking the drug for the rest of your life it may come back, you never know.

btw at your age I would get morning erections no matter what. Jacking off doesn't make you lose them. If you're serious about not having them for years I'd check with a doctor just in case.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
The retardedness on this forum......

The only reason you get morning erections is because you don't jack off enough, I do jack off, too much, I actually want to do it less I'm a horny pig for years.

I only replied to what you said that you havent had morning wood for years which is weird for someone your age if you jack off or not no morning wood for years? yes dude it is weird its not being a retard its common sense that it is weird.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
at 19 and a half i really don't get morning wood that often anymore. occasionally i get one after waking up, im not sure if that counts tho because i didn't wake up with it.

this was before finasteride

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
at 19 and a half i really don't get morning wood that often anymore. occasionally i get one after waking up, im not sure if that counts tho because i didn't wake up with it.

this was before finasteride

We are not saying you have to get one every day and some probably get one more then others but not to get one for MANY YEARS?...bit weird if you ask me.