I Didn't even realise....

lell123

Reaction score
Hey guys, im 21 years old and ive been balding since atleast 15 and it is pretty agressive, i always thought i had this weird hairline and i didnt think anything of it, so i googled alot of stuff and found out i might have widow's peak, instead i was ****ing balding and i shaved my "widows peak" which was actually my hairline and i pushed it further back to make it like even hairline( temples were really high and so i shaved my hairline to match the temples) and then i went around like that a few months and shaved it everyday so there wouldnt be fuzz', i was so clueless and ive must of looked like a ****ing idiot, few months later my friend actually told me that im balding really hard and then i realised how ****ing dumb i look and i did research and found out that ive been shaving my hairline for few months and i look like absolute ****ing idiot, i was atleast norwood 3, 3 days after i realised i ordered minoxidil and it has really made my hair good again, its getting better and better, i think im like norwood 1.5 right now, also thinking about getting on finasteride but ill see about that. i was so oblivious with my pushed up hairline.

minoxidil really did save my *** and also my friend who pointed out lol.
my hairline is almost at the point where im satisfied but its not as thick as i would like.

Sonal

Reaction score
Hey..
Good that Minoxidil helped you... I once used it but had excess facial hair so discontinued it soon...
Did you notice any side effects?

lell123

Reaction score
Hey..
Good that Minoxidil helped you... I once used it but had excess facial hair so discontinued it soon...
Did you notice any side effects?

not really, shortness of breath maybe but im not sure if it was from minoxidil or i was just imagining it, some dandruff after applying but it goes away if i wash my hair.