I can’t even bring myself to lift hand weights anymore.

Sir Guy of Frizzbourne

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey Gunner, if you're still here, I definately think finding a job will help your stress, especially if you can find a social job. Just being around people will take your mind off it, especially if you start talking to women. It will help you feel attractive again, or at least, it's been helpful for me. Women used to love my hair, and I still miss it like crazy, and no amount of philisophical bullshit will change that, but socializing does help. If it makes you feel any better, my luck with treatment has not been very successful either.

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
*Casts resurection on Gunner*

*Heals Gunner*

Any way we can bring him back to the forums?

barcafan

Reaction score
In all likelyhood he probably already commited suicide, or has been commited to an institution.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Follically Challenged said:
WorldofWarcraft said:
*Casts resurection on Gunner*

*Heals Gunner*

Any way we can bring him back to the forums?

LoL, funny.
in a way

G

I understand what gunner is talking about when he is working out. I feel the same! It is not just that I am feeling physically exhausted in the gym, it are my mental problems that keep me down like my BDD, my loneliness or my male pattern baldness. This life sucks..... :cry:

Lorenzo_91

Established Member
Reaction score
Just get some sun Relax. You will look back and see how it's no big deal.

I have been depressed and now I look at those times as great teachers and also very important times of change for me.

Axl15

Reaction score
i got a real full on job in construction have no time to think -

"is this light showing how bald i am"
"man i hope the helmet dosnt screw up my hair"
"blah blah blah"

get into life and out of your head.

Good luck dude its helped me

dip14

Reaction score
dont know why ppl even in this place ..laughing at gunner... :cry:
dont know what if it is funny laughing at someones weakness... :roll:

Anyways..i do feel for him cause i have also gone through this phase....my frndz laughed at me over over over and over again.......how many times they pull my hat publiclly to see my helpless face ....i cant count!!!!

well i short..i have to leave them...once again to b alone...as if i dont need any frnd....such a superman i am....

though i have not given up and doing my battle......but...............it is painful.....very painful....and almost crusifying my self...

cheers!!!!!!!!!!

DammitLetMeIn

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Axl15 said:
i got a real full on job in construction have no time to think -

"is this light showing how bald i am"
"man i hope the helmet dosnt screw up my hair"
"blah blah blah"

get into life and out of your head.

Good luck dude its helped me

Prolly the realest words ever spoken on this forum.