I am on TIMI'S boat! Going back on Finasteride!

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
OK...so I was on Finasteride for 10 months, No side effects at all..except for the sperm one but who cares! was taking 2.5 mg a day and sometimes 5 because I was lazy to cut the pill..started to get results from it..I am norwood 2.5 with thinning hair all over the top of my head..I am 29 years old...Shedding started around the 9th month and needed to order more Finasteride but I decided to Give a try with Dutasteride..So I did...Got the medication in...Started to take 0.5 mg a day..after 10 days I decided to stop it and relax a bit because I was having bad side effects...Same TIMI'S sides! Remember when I started to take it I was so clueless...so lost all the time..Always tired and stuff...My face was huge ,my eyes were black like a racoon! ! So I wait 2 weeks and then started the drug again but 3 times a week..After 2 months the shed stopped...but my hair feel really dry and look like sh*t..My erection is soft...Always have to double check when having sex because I don't have the feeling of my dick is in erection...!I tried to experiment some topical/dutasteride but got sick of it... I got so fat on that drug....I am in the Army and go to the gym every day...I still managed to get fat! Yesterday I ordered a shitload of Finasteride! Yes...Finally quit dutasteride! I started at the same time to take supplements to get rid of my extra estrogen in my body. DIM and D-Glucarate...Started to feel better already... I think Finasteride is way better healthwise..dutasteride is so powerful.. Dosage is everything and I think it's different for each person when taking dutasteride for Hairloss.. Who really knows that 2 times a week of 0.5 is enough?? I didn't regret of trying it... Some people here still taking it even if they got bad side effects..I don't know guys but it is your health... I was a guinea pig for 2 months and I had enough. I will stay on Propecia until they got more researches done with dutasteride treating hairloss and keep reading good and bad experiences with that Drug on this forum! Yes! I am a chicken! :$

Fred