I am becoming a wolfman

hairhaircomeagain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Minoxidil..maan...I have been on it 81 days now. I dont think i have seen any regrowth on the head....But holy sh*t....I am becoming so hairy...I am hating it....hair in odd places...coming out of my T-shirt from back...front...I mean its crazy.....

I dont know how to shave my back...I mean my hand just wont reach there
I have dark skin and black hair and laser removal is very difficult...

any idea how can I remove hair from my back ???

hairhaircomeagain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
htownballa said:
Get laser hair removal on your back.

Did you have hair on your back before?

As I said I have dark skin and hence laser removal is very very difficult...Yes I did have hair on my back earlier....but not like now...I have seen many places on my body where there was not hair but now there are thick black hair....

I am just wondering why the hell its not growing hair on the head...which its supposed to do

Felk

Reaction score
I think im becomming a lot hairier with minoxidil. I use proxiphen, so i apply it to a hydrated scalp. I might start applying it to a dry scalp and see if the hair gets thinner.

My whole stomach, which used to be completely hair free except for the line down below the bellow button, is now covered in thin short hairs. I'm hoping these are just weird minoxidil hairs, as i'm still young and it could just be DHT... grr...

holyhair

Established Member
Reaction score
lol yeah it sucks doesnt it? im also get hair in strange places probably from the minoxidil.
i think it might be from the fingers absorbing.

You could use veet..its a foam you apply let it sting and tickle for a while then you shower the hairs off and scrub genly with a brush to get off any survivors.

its a modern form of waxing and its painless.

it should keep you hairfree for about 2 weeks or so.

westcovinajoe

Established Member
Reaction score
I think back hair proves there is no such thing as intelligent design...

But you should just go get a back wax.

It might hurt, if you are sensitive, but over time it will make the hair shaft weaker, hair thinner etc.

Good luck.

Joe.

biglemoncoke

Established Member
Reaction score
maybe u guys applied way too much minoxidil? only 1-2ml. minoxidil is absorbing through your scalp and in to the blood? just a speculation. i started 3 days ago, getting some rash all over body :freaked2:

indyfan

Reaction score
oh yea, I OD on the stuff, I have a big head, it takes alot, I'll go through a one month bottle in 2 weeks

hopewas

Reaction score
this is going to sound funny, but i got a hair epilator..it's pulls the hair from the root..it hurts when you first start using it..but after a while it doesn't hurt anymore..best thing i ever got..you don't need to get waxed because this pulls you hair and keeps it off your body as long as a wax would..my g\f suggested it to me..i do the parts i can reach with it..you can buy it below

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00005 ... 47?ie=UTF8

for the parts on your back you can't reach, try this

http://www.razorba.com/

Felk

Reaction score
haha, I actually tried one of the same things once, but it gave me masses of little pimples where i used it.

Also, i don't like shaving/waxing, as the little dots where the hair was are still very obvious. Maybe my epilator thing was just crap and broke the hairs.

hopewas

Reaction score
my epilator works fine..you get those pimples spots waxing anyways..it goes away the next day..if you can take the pain, the epilator is the way to go