i admire this guy so much. (long rant about the being bald)

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

this guy is bald. fat. not looking very good and yet hes content with his life. smart. do productive things. well spoken. and mature. people often critisize me for my negativity yet they fail to understand the fact that we all different human beings. i dont like fake blue pilled baldies who preach to just live and forget about that and yet they are on an hair loss forum taking servel medications or if they are like baldcafe when they say it dosent matter and yet constantly shoving this down your throat

however. there are others. those who simply do not care at all. never went on treatments. never talked about it. just kept living their life like its nothing and are succusful. on top of that if they are good human beings ( there are many bald guys who are also scumbags. those i dont like. )

i admire this guy for keeping his sanity intact and being legit happy with his life. not fake happy like the guys here. but legit happy. legit dont care about it and focusing on the good in life

for me i can say this. im not a lookist. i dont want it to control my life. i love video games. movies. etc. the problem is. i just cant be content in life if i dont feel how it is to be loved. and also to experience sex. i simply cant. i always tell myself how i want to learn to develop video games. write books etc. the problem is. im too godamm horny and frustrated that i find myself spending hours on p**rn. i come back to p**rn like every 2 hours. this sh*t is eating me inside. i think of all the people with gfs and i get into this hopeless nihilistic feel of endless misery. that sh*t also ruining my function at work. its not that im just bald. its that im bald. short. and also cant get any girl.

this makes me misrable. i just cant take it. i wish i could handle the situation better. i wish i dident cared. trust me. but its just not the case

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Life shouldn't revolve around women, even ugly guys can have a happy, fulfilling life. You got to find your passion. I make a lot of friends through hobbies and some of them never had a girlfriend, in our day and age it's a lot more common than people think.

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Life shouldn't revolve around women, even ugly guys can have a happy, fulfilling life. You got to find your passion. I make a lot of friends through hobbies and some of them never had a girlfriend, in our day and age it's a lot more common than people think.
29 kisless virgin. combine this with an extremely sexual mind that i have and hornyness. some guys are simply not that horny. or do not care very much about the opposite sex. not me. i have a complex that i constantly thinking about being appreciated and loved. both by woman and people in general. i never felt that. i want that. its so extreme to the point that i keep day-dreaming that im successful and desirable

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
29 kisless virgin. combine this with an extremely sexual mind that i have and hornyness. some guys are simply not that horny. or do not care very much about the opposite sex. not me. i have a complex that i constantly thinking about being appreciated and loved. both by woman and people in general. i never felt that. i want that. its so extreme to the point that i keep day-dreaming that im successful and desirable
Do you do anything for your hair loss?

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
6 months. used both finasteride and dutasteride. no erection at all. no sexual interest. mental side effects. gyno.
Hmm, so did you use them both at the same time from the very beginning? If you couldn’t handle that, maybe microdosing finasteride and slowly upping the dose. If not that, have you tried derma rolling and oral minoxidil?

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hmm, so did you use them both at the same time from the very beginning? If you couldn’t handle that, maybe microdosing finasteride and slowly upping the dose. If not that, have you tried derma rolling and oral minoxidil?
my hair loss was too progressive. i was nw3 by 20. then used minoxidil and restored my nw2. however. that hair was weak and fragile and fell out after few months of use. with finasteride. i dident had the luxury of having a slow receding hairline

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
my hair loss was too progressive. i was nw3 by 20. then used minoxidil and restored my nw2. however. that hair was weak and fragile and fell out after few months of use. with finasteride. i dident had the luxury of having a slow receding hairline
Well even then, finasteride is more effective on the crown and mid scalp. Maintain the Norwood 3 with finasteride and then use a transplant to fill in the hairline

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well even then, finasteride is more effective on the crown and mid scalp. Maintain the Norwood 3 with finasteride and then use a transplant to fill in the hairline
wierdly i still dident got crown balding (wierd isnt it?) but i lost all my front by 23.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
how can you tell that guy is happy and has no issues with his bald head from that video? like I don't get it?
you don't know these people irl behind the camera, that guy clearly cares and bothered by his bald head from the fact that he is wearing a cap. nobody f*****g wants to wear a cap all the time, especially under a roof, I assure you that. he's clearly a cap slave.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
how can you tell that guy is happy and has no issues with his bald head from that video? like I don't get it?
you don't know these people irl behind the camera, that guy clearly cares and bothered by his bald head from the fact that he is wearing a cap. nobody f*****g wants to wear a cap all the time, especially under a roof, I assure you that. he's clearly a cap slave.
well he's comfortable enough with it to succeed in life despite the hair.

i also love that he's succeeding in the most meaningful way possible , self made creator and not a slave to some greedy corporate jew or boomer .

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
well he's comfortable enough with it to succeed in life despite the hair.

i also love that he's succeeding in the most meaningful way possible , self made creator and not a slave to some greedy corporate jew or boomer .
yeah. i agree. he also has a really nice house and he looks financially stable

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah. i agree. he also has a really nice house and he looks financially stable

yea with the beard like that i think he looks alright anyways. like a 5/10 normal dude. not saying he's attractive but he isn't displeasurable to look at, which is how i would describe a sub 5

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you guys don't know how he's dealing with his baldness, he could be appear to be fine on camera but actually suffering behind it, there have been tons of famous people who committed suicide out of nowhere and then it was brought up that they were actually miserable despite appearing happy and lively, I'm not saying he is miserable, but it's impossible to know how these people truly just based on the videos or the front they present.

regardless, is he married? does he have anyone? no matter how hard you try to put aside dating from your life, it's always gonna hurt not having someone, that feeling never goes away, it just comes and goes.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
you guys don't know how he's dealing with his baldness, he could be appear to be fine on camera but actually suffering behind it, there have been tons of famous people who committed suicide out of nowhere and then it was brought up that they were actually miserable despite appearing happy and lively, I'm not saying he is miserable, but it's impossible to know how these people truly just based on the videos or the front they present.

regardless, is he married? does he have anyone? no matter how hard you try to put aside dating from your life, it's always gonna hurt not having someone, that feeling never goes away, it just comes and goes.
Even if he is incel which is likely lol, the fact that he is self employed gives him a huge leg up quality of life wise over your average employee/slave to jewish boomer trillionaire lol

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

any bald guy that is functioning that well deserve an appreciation. he might not like it but you can tell he doesn't gives a f***.