Hyperticosis Side Effects Minoxidil

Frank.16

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello everyone
I have been using minoxidil 5% for 5 months, I noticed an unpleasant thickening of the eyebrows (even some of my friends have noticed it), I would like to know if it was reversible and if so after how long it regresses.
thank you

Frank.16

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sure. 2-3 months after you quit minoxidil your eyebrows and your scalp hair will both thin out.
Thanks a lot. Unfortunately I know, but for the moment I prefer to solve the eyebrow problem also because the Androgenetic Alopecia is at the beginning. I'm having the worst time of my life.
When the doctor told me I died inside.
Sorry for this complaint.

Frank.16

My Regimen
Reaction score
For the moment I am using saw palmetto (serenoa repens). I know it's not as effective as finasteride but I still don't have the courage, I'm too scared for the sides effects. I've always been a happy guy, I've always been with girls, had confidence and was brilliant in college. But for 5 months now my world has collapsed, I have become very insecure and I hardly ever want to go out. Writing this was making me want to cry.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello everyone
I have been using minoxidil 5% for 5 months, I noticed an unpleasant thickening of the eyebrows (even some of my friends have noticed it), I would like to know if it was reversible and if so after how long it regresses.
thank you
Hahahahahahahahaha. Nah, really ? what did you expect to happen ?!

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Minoxidil sides aren't easy to live with. If your hair loss is just starting finasteride is all you need.
Hahahahaha, yes , sure. Reduce a 70% the alpha androgen , plus reducing it by killing an enzyme that is it use it in many other reaction, is exactly what he need. Idiot !!!!!!!

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks a lot. Unfortunately I know, but for the moment I prefer to solve the eyebrow problem also because the Androgenetic Alopecia is at the beginning. I'm having the worst time of my life.
When the doctor told me I died inside.
Sorry for this complaint.
Jesus, you didn't got cancer. Be a man. There are tons of things you can use , first, don't listen the pro castrate groupie of Pegasus.
Do this :
Minoxidil plus tretinoin lotion every night
Ketoconazole shampoo 2% every day , leave it in the scalp for 10 to 20 minutes before clean it .
Don't take oral meds for Androgenetic Alopecia . Stronger thing you should go, is add to that lotion finasteride 0.1% . But first, gave 6 month to the combo I told you. I will pay anything if somebody told me this combo 24 years ago, when I started to go bald at 17 .

Frank.16

My Regimen
Reaction score
Jesus, you didn't got cancer. Be a man. There are tons of things you can use , first, don't listen the pro castrate groupie of Pegasus.
Do this :
Minoxidil plus tretinoin lotion every night
Ketoconazole shampoo 2% every day , leave it in the scalp for 10 to 20 minutes before clean it .
Don't take oral meds for Androgenetic Alopecia . Stronger thing you should go, is add to that lotion finasteride 0.1% . But first, gave 6 month to the combo I told you. I will pay anything if somebody told me this combo 24 years ago, when I started to go bald at 17 .
you're right, I absolutely have to react. in this forum I have also read very strange and disturbing stories that are not good for me. So using that shampoo have you had significant improvements?

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
you're right, I absolutely have to react. in this forum I have also read very strange and disturbing stories that are not good for me. So using that shampoo have you had significant improvements?
Using all that combo, what you are going to do, is to keep your hair, may be even regrowth some, without side effects. No, you will not go from a NW3 to a NW0 with that combo, in fact, even if you remove your testicles, you probably will not get a norwood 0 hair head again.

Last edited: