Human Growth Hormone And Hairloss? Anti-aging Treatments?

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Any thoughts on this practice along with other anti-again approaches that might help with Hairloss in combination with other physical benefits?

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
studies i ve read about using growth factors on scalp conclude it generally helps hair
afaik hgh cant be legally purchased and is not viable for long term use , so even if it helps i dont think it is worth
On the other hand injecting growth factors on the scalp would interest me , but i ve no idea where to buy them and how much they would cost

allthegains

My Regimen
Reaction score
HGH accelerates my hair loss if anything. For one, it increases insulin resistance. Insulin resistance is correlated with hair loss

you'd be better off buying some IGF1 and injecting that into the scalp. I've heard good things

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
HGH accelerates my hair loss if anything. For one, it increases insulin resistance. Insulin resistance is correlated with hair loss

you'd be better off buying some IGF1 and injecting that into the scalp. I've heard good things
isn't igf1 only good in the tissue of the scalp but in the blood stream doesn't it worsen hairloss?