hrlp me plz

HARM1

Established Member
Reaction score
I live in away from the US and Im looking for a good 5 prcent minoxidil, good brand like kirkiland, that I can BUY nor for alot of money, and just a one month suply, a place that will also have azelic acid and FINSTRID GENERIC BRAND BY A GOOD COMPANY. CAN you help ME PLZZZ?

CCS

Reaction score
minoxidil.com sells azelic acid, or however you spell it.
If you just want 1 month, you can get it at minoxidil.com for $18, but I think you should get 4 months for $27 at minoxidildirect.com instead.
every minoxidil brand is good. the stuff is so cheap that no company will make fakes.

as for the propecia, you really should get proscar instead, and cut it in 4ths. it is cheaper that way. i don't know what non-prescription site is best, since I get mine at a legal pharmacy and just order my dutasteride without a prescription. I think at least 2/3 of sites will send you the real stuff. It is mainly a question of which are smart enough to get past customs, if your country is a*** about that.

HARM1

Established Member
Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
minoxidil.com sells azelic acid, or however you spell it.
If you just want 1 month, you can get it at minoxidil.com for $18, but I think you should get 4 months for $27 at minoxidildirect.com instead.
every minoxidil brand is good. the stuff is so cheap that no company will make fakes.

as for the propecia, you really should get proscar instead, and cut it in 4ths. it is cheaper that way. i don't know what non-prescription site is best, since I get mine at a legal pharmacy and just order my dutasteride without a prescription. I think at least 2/3 of sites will send you the real stuff. It is mainly a question of which are smart enough to get past customs, if your country is a*** about that.
thx friend