How would you commit seppuku if you wanted to?

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Assuming you become a cueball and have no way of getting back your hair and it's basically time for the rope?

Mine would be either taking a gun and shooting myself in a peaceful place where my body would never be found, or poisoning myself with ricin and dying on my bed. Honestly thinking about that is very comforting since it means that I can escape the Norwood Reaper by offing myself

What's your favorite suicide method?
Idk cueball is not the end of the world lol

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man, you’re so damn sexually frustrated

sex is overrated anyway, not worth dying for.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it’s amazing tbh, had it last night , felt like apple pie

Of course it is. But so is buying a new house, buying a new car, getting cured from a nasty illness, getting a new haircut, fulfilling some dream or wish etc

Not worth dying for. And if you’re that desperate to die for sex, just marry some fugly girl. Your dick can’t feel the difference anyway and she will be grateful and appreciate you a lot.

I mean there are gays who stick it in men’s assholes and assholes are full of nasty germs and poop - no matter how much you scrub it - and get pleasure from it.

So yeah, the dick doesn’t know or care.

But maybe some people lives are really pathetic that sex is better than their life.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Of course it is. But so is buying a new house, buying a new car, getting cured from a nasty illness, getting a new haircut, fulfilling some dream or wish etc

Not worth dying for. And if you’re that desperate to die for sex, just marry some fugly girl. Your dick can’t feel the difference anyway and she will be grateful and appreciate you a lot.

I mean there are gays who stick it in men’s assholes and assholes are full of nasty germs and poop - no matter how much you scrub it - and get pleasure from it.

So yeah, the dick doesn’t know or care.

But maybe some people lives are really pathetic that sex is better than their life.

OP can’t even get a fattie