How To Store Ru58841 On A Trip? Need Help

pussymagnet23

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone! So i’m using ru58841 and i have a question: when i’m going to vacation how can I store the ru58841 at the roads? Sealed box with ice? Sounds risky.. hope for answer guys it’s really important for me..

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you’re going on vacation for 10 days just put it in stemoxydine. The bigger problem is the light. I really doubt there’s any information on this on the web. I hope you’ll find it anyways...

Btw, wrong section...

pussymagnet23

Established Member
Reaction score
If you’re going on vacation for 10 days just put it in stemoxydine. The bigger problem is the light. I really doubt there’s any information on this on the web. I hope you’ll find it anyways...

Btw, wrong section...
Thanks for the reply. A sealed box with ice on my bag won’t work?

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
that depends on the duration. when I go on holiday I just leave my whole hairloss routine at home. That makes me forget my hairloss worries for a time and it's even better when youre on holiday. That usually makes 1 week break and I have never seens any negative change (no shedding or whatsoever). Only important product to not forget could be powder if someone uses it

pussymagnet23

Established Member
Reaction score
that depends on the duration. when I go on holiday I just leave my whole hairloss routine at home. That makes me forget my hairloss worries for a time and it's even better when youre on holiday. That usually makes 1 week break and I have never seens any negative change (no shedding or whatsoever). Only important product to not forget could be powder if someone uses it
Are you using ru58841? Cause i heard that if you miss one day use you can lose a lot and go back to baseline..

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just take my bottle with the solved Ru with me. It's anyway just 20ml and the airport security couldn't care less what it is. When they ask I say it's some self made alcohol solution for pimples and mosquito bites.
If you keep it in a dark bag it will last two to three weeks.