How To Measure Out 1.25-2.5mg Of Liquid Min ?

xaragedom

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can buy very cheap syringe for like 1$. The best will be with small scale like 2 ml. Or you dont need syringe but you need some type of dropper and accurate measurement of 1 ml(like in measuring cup you can use in kitchen). If you have syringe you take with it 1 ml of you minoxidil liquid (or even water) and then you gently push syringe and count how many drops are in the 1 ml. For my it is 20 drops so if 1 ml of 5% minoxidil contain 50 mg of minoxidil then 1 drop contain 2,5 mg because 1/20 of 50 mg is 2,5 mg. If you use dropper then you count how many drops is needed to fill 1 ml of measuring cup and then you do mathematics.

Hakandogan

Reaction score
You can buy very cheap syringe for like 1$. The best will be with small scale like 2 ml. Or you dont need syringe but you need some type of dropper and accurate measurement of 1 ml(like in measuring cup you can use in kitchen). If you have syringe you take with it 1 ml of you minoxidil liquid (or even water) and then you gently push syringe and count how many drops are in the 1 ml. For my it is 20 drops so if 1 ml of 5% minoxidil contain 50 mg of minoxidil then 1 drop contain 2,5 mg because 1/20 of 50 mg is 2,5 mg. If you use dropper then you count how many drops is needed to fill 1 ml of measuring cup and then you do mathematics.
Do you drink it by mixing it with water?

xaragedom

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you drink it by mixing it with water?
Yes, Im taking small stemware(like for vodka) and pour a little bit of water like 30-50 ml and then add 1 drop of liquid minoxidil 5% and drink it. You can then pour a water once again to make sure minoxidil dont stay on the sides of the glass but I stop doing it since I'm more lazy :p

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The easiest way is to dilute it to a volume you can work with if you want to be accurate. Otherwise its roughly 2.5mg per drop

Hakandogan

Reaction score
I learned how to drink liquid minoxidil. I pour the medicine in the capsule I do not use and pour it into 2.5 mg liquid minoxidil with a sensitive syringe. Then I close the capsule and drink it with water :)