How to keep surgeries honest ?

dbenne22

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am considering getting an FUE procedure done, and have received a few quotes from surgeons / clinics. They all charge per graft and give an estimate based on the photos I have sent.

My question is: after the operation (when presumably you're pretty tired & zonked) you are presented with a bill for say 3,284 grafts, how do you have any idea whether that figure is anywhere near accurate ?

Any advice gratefully received :)

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
The cost for each graft multiplied by your decided number of grafts ought to be always established and confirmed by you and your surgeon up front, before any money exchange. The survival or success rate is generally unknown, but should you achieve only a 80%( give or take) success after surgery, that is probably close to an your average and acceptable expectation. Although 20% is still inarguably too great a loss. Best wishes in your decision whichever it may be.
Hi all,

I am considering getting an FUE procedure done, and have received a few quotes from surgeons / clinics. They all charge per graft and give an estimate based on the photos I have sent.

My question is: after the operation (when presumably you're pretty tired & zonked) you are presented with a bill for say 3,284 grafts, how do you have any idea whether that figure is anywhere near accurate ?

Any advice gratefully received :)