How To Apply Minoxidil For My Particular Kind Of Hair Loss?

Angel Acevedo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok so here's the deal, i have hereditary alopecia and i normally lose a ton of hair. My problem is that i there are no specific "areas" in which i lose hair the most, it is more like my "hair density" if that makes any sense is pretty low, i have very few hair strands all over my head.

Using the dropper seems like it's not the most efficient way of attacking my issue, since i would like to have the minoxidil solution all over my head on not just some specific areas.

What's your experience diluting the minoxidil and then using an atomizer so the solution is applied more evenly? Anything else you can recommend?

Oscar66

Established Member
Reaction score
Take the dropper. Squeeze the tip as hard as you can to fill it all the way. Then squeeze the tip and move the dropper from left to right and move forward, placing drops all over in a row.
Move a few inches forward and repeat, until you reach the front.
Get more Rogain if needed.
Then put the dropper down, and slowly rub all that in all over slowly and thoroughly, until all the top is covered and wet.

Angel Acevedo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Take the dropper. Squeeze the tip as hard as you can to fill it all the way. Then squeeze the tip and move the dropper from left to right and move forward, placing drops all over in a row.
Move a few inches forward and repeat, until you reach the front.
Get more Rogain if needed.
Then put the dropper down, and slowly rub all that in all over slowly and thoroughly, until all the top is covered and wet.

Ok sounds reasonable, you wouldn't recommend the Atomizer then, right?