HOw much minoxidil should I be putting on

Bono

Reaction score
My minoxidil isn't lasting long... I spray about 18 sprays for the front of my hair spreading to almost the middle of my forehead. My minoxidil is lasting about two weeks... Am I putting too much on?

G

Bono said:
My minoxidil isn't lasting long... I spray about 18 sprays for the front of my hair spreading to almost the middle of my forehead. My minoxidil is lasting about two weeks... Am I putting too much on?

Recommend the dropper. You can get right on the scalp and not hit the hair.

1-2 ML should do the trick. Experiment with getting it only THINLY!

Good luck

:lol:

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Dont listen to Bruce! The more the better! I reccomend the washtub method. Buy 100 bottles of minoxidil, dump it in the tub, and just dip your head in twice a day! Quick and easy applicantions will full coverage! When you start seeing things that arnt there, you know its working!

Bono

Reaction score
flux, the tub was full but my girlfriend just drained it to take a shower... there goes a thousand bucks.... damn, screwed again by a woman

btw, how's msm working for you... is 1500 mg enough... is your hair growing faster...

peace

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Better make sure she emptied it BEFORE she got in the tub, or youre gonna have one hairy woman! :)

At 1500mg, the effects are minimal. Actually I havent been very diligent about taking it, as I've been keeping my hair rather short anyways to hide the fact that its thin. Perhaps if my hair is looking better in six months I'll grow it back out by taking 6000mg/day like Funkster

zak84

Established Member
Reaction score
a bottle a week? wtf? when i was using minoxidil it took me over a month to use it all

i did have a shaved head(no gaurd) at the time though

Theguy

Reaction score
Why not do what they reccomend and use 1 ml twice a day.