How much does Target Pharmacy charge for Avodart?

mbehr22

Established Member
Reaction score
im only going to use it a couple of times a week, so i can stretch that 90 bucks over a few months ...

thanks for the info!

Follically Challenged

Experienced Member
Reaction score
mbehr22 said:
Im in the US.

Propecia cost ~70/month.

How much is dutasteride?

http://www.PillsForAll.com charges 60. I don't use them but will place my order online today. I'm not sure if you have a credit card or ir you like to buy things online, and it's not like 30 bucks a months difference is really substantial, but I thought I'd throw that out there.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
Follically Challenged said:
mbehr22 said:
Im in the US.

Propecia cost ~70/month.

How much is dutasteride?

http://www.PillsForAll.com charges 60. I don't use them but will place my order online today. I'm not sure if you have a credit card or ir you like to buy things online, and it's not like 30 bucks a months difference is really substantial, but I thought I'd throw that out there.

Id rather have the piece of mind and go to a U.S. pharmacy and pick it up than ordering it from online. thats just me though.

poochy

Reaction score
Isn't avodart covered under a prescription plan since its not a hairloss drug. Why would it cost $90?

mbehr22

Established Member
Reaction score
hair today gone tomorrow said:
mbehr22 said:
im only going to use it a couple of times a week, so i can stretch that 90 bucks over a few months ...

thanks for the info!

you should give finasteride a full year first.

please elaborate ...

I keep hearing 'wait a year' but im also hearing 'finasteride only maintains - if that' ... and I would like to see some regrowth/thickening ...

I have seen a little bit of hair coming back along my original hairline in the temples, so why not throw dutasteride in there once a week...?

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
mbehr22 said:
hair today gone tomorrow said:
mbehr22 said:

thanks for the info!

you should give finasteride a full year first.

please elaborate ...

I keep hearing 'wait a year' but im also hearing 'finasteride only maintains - if that' ... and I would like to see some regrowth/thickening ...

I have seen a little bit of hair coming back along my original hairline in the temples, so why not throw dutasteride in there once a week...?

finasteride does only maintain...so does dutasteride...you MIGHT get a little more regrowth from dutasteride...but dont expect miracles.

Hell, castrates pretty much only maintained...why should it be any different if your on dutasteride?

For regrowth...your best bet is minoxidil.