How many minutes a day you spend lookin at ur hair?

extremekicks

Established Member
Reaction score
How many minutes a day you spend lookin at ur hair?

LOL... im just curious to how many of you freak sit in front of the mirror and look and think and look and dream and look and sigh and look and curse and look and cry and look and laff and look and and and and ok ok answers please.

JesusFreak

Established Member
Reaction score
Was that a confession or a question?

I do look at my hair line and think about my hair a lot, but I try to think mostly optimistic thoughts. It's not thinking about my hair so much as it is thinking negatively about my hair. The key for me was to replace negative thoughts with positive thoughts. Like our friend JOB says, 'the thing I feared the most has come upon me.' Well, the reverse of that is true also: the thing in which we have the most faith will come to pass.

I just like to remind myself, I am what I think about all day.

stabone

Reaction score
Yes, you are what you think of all day. Basically, i first viewed my hair loss as "crap, I see all the hair that I am close to losing" and then I changed my thoughts into positive ones thinking "Ok, I can look like this again if I can regrow in this area" Naturally, with this positive frame of mind and use of great new products I have regrown and everyday I wake up I look better. This is great!

21gone

Established Member
Reaction score
I have a little mirror in the shower that I use for shaving, but more often then not I see my hair wet and it just shows me where I am headed, but as soon as I get out a little dry with a towel always makes me feel a bit better.

Hpower

Established Member
Reaction score
when i look in the mirror i automaticaly go for the thing spots. i use to look for pimples/dirt/ect but not anymore!! straight to the scalp-i cant even control it...it controls me....very sad thing...

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
whenever there is a mirror in front of me.