How long does it take once you stop...

DontWannaBeLikeMike

Established Member
Reaction score
How long does it take once you stop taking finasteride for it to be out of your system and for the side effects(mainly puffy nipples) to go away? I ask this because I am seeing my dr. this weds. for my puffy nip/gyno that I have from finasteride. I did stop taking it for 2 weeks and nothing changed so I thought it was permanent,....but maybe I did not give it enough time...what do you guys think?

MPBWarrior

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i think it takes a few days for finasteride to be out of your system but not sure about the sides. id imagine a week or two for them to go away.

A

Administrator

Definitely a question to discuss with your doctor regarding how long gyno symptoms take to subside. I had some estrogen related issues while on finasteride and it took about 2 weeks for me to return to normal. I didn't however have gyno.

Admin

Floyd

Reaction score
Hey man, I've been off finasteride for SIX MONTHS -- and the puffy nipples have not gone away. Please let me know what your Doctor says because this sh*t is driving me crazy. It sounds like we are in the same boat. Not full blown gyno but just what seems like to be extra fat around the nipples. I'm a marathon runner -- cardio doesn't do sh*t. PM me if you like. I hope you can help.