How is it even possible to date if you're not at least 8/10 and 6'3?

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
they are hot
f*****g racists though, I’m Indian and always get sh*t from them being one
Yeah tbh i'm not a fan of the racism from Arabs against Indians, Blacks and sometimes Asians (unless they're Japanese, Korean, Indonesian or Malaysian)

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah tbh i'm not a fan of the racism from Arabs against Indians, Blacks and sometimes Asians (unless they're Japanese, Korean, Indonesian or Malaysian)

just weird
You would think white women would be x10 worse , but I find many a lot more open minded

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
White women are the least racist women imo
that price goes to asian women... either they are racist against every other nationality that isnt their own, or they hat their own and like white only...
as stereotype as it sounds...

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
that price goes to asian women... either they are racist against every other nationality that isnt their own, or they hat their own and like white only...
as stereotype as it sounds...
Asian women are the most racist imo. They absolutely despise brown and black guys and some Asians for absolutely no reason

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Asian women are the most racist imo. They absolutely despise brown and black guys and some Asians for absolutely no reason
lol yeah, just dont ask...
the ones who are into non asian go for white people and even refuse their own race... though that is still a minority (probably the majority in asian women outside of asia, though)...

most couldnt bother dating outside their own nationality...
everything that is lightly coloured gets hate...

on the other hand, south east asians would probably date everyone as long as they can leave south east asia, or get money^^

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score

Have a White friend at uni that lived in Hong Kong for a year, it was sex on tap for him, the guy didn’t have to try

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
Have a White friend at uni that lived in Hong Kong for a year, it was sex on tap for him, the guy didn’t have to try
Yeah, gookroaches are extremely self-hating and mentally fucked up

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
funny thing was, when he came back to the UK, he struggled
The UK and west in general are like hell. I'm considered really ugly here (3-4/10 to middle eastern girls), so i would be a 1-2/10 in the west

My God that's like 6-7 points difference in looks between me and chad, there's no hope

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
The UK and west in general are like hell. I'm considered really ugly here (3-4/10 to middle eastern girls), so i would be a 1-2/10 in the west

My God that's like 6-7 points difference in looks between me and chad, there's no hope

are you middle eastern?

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
are you middle eastern?
Yeah i also look kinda Asian, but not too much, it's like i'm mixed. I have a unique phenotype and i don't personally hate the way i look, but everyone else thinks i'm ugly as sin like i'm seriously some kind of a horrific, deformed monster

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah i also look kinda Asian, but not too much, it's like i'm mixed. I have a unique phenotype and i don't personally hate the way i look, but everyone else thinks i'm ugly as sin like i'm seriously some kind of a horrific, deformed monster

What was it like when you had hair

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Go to Poland, you actually have a decent chance of finding someone here

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
Go to Poland, you actually have a decent chance of finding someone here
I don't think even if i go to the North Pole i will be considered anything more than a solid 3/10. Being within the bottom 20% of males pretty much means that no location changing or anything i can do will ever save me