How Finasteride Has Destroyed My Life

Ryan2310

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm sorry for the long post but i needed to say everything i had to say without coming back 10 times after. I left this forum long time ago and i promised myself that i will never cam back, or at least never make an account but i did it because i literally got traumatized of the retardness of the posters on this thread and of their shitty misinformed and delusional comments. I will leave now and i really hope you will understand that most of them are pathetic pathological liars, most of the are seriously mentally damaged, they lie from a page of a thread to another, especially the ones that are on strong tranny regimes, there is no way you as a normal human being can actually trust something that is coming out of their mouths. They think they are some kind of doctors for reading studies 24/7 from which they don't understand sh*t, they have no actual medical knowledge, or genetic one, no experience, they don't even f*****g know how the human body actually works.. Look at that delusional tranny f*** that thinks he is the most educated member of this forum on anti androgens, understand that in his mentally ill mind he really believes it, it's f*****g unbelievable but true in the same time!

Misery likes company you need to understand that and if you keep posting they will keep bashing you and your experience until nothing remains out of you. Leave their playground and never come back, lurk it but never come in contact with them, let them rot in their own misery and sh*t until life will make them drown in their own sh*t, everything at it's time. Nobody can help you here, and you can't help nobody, it's everybody fault for their decisions and everybody has and will pay for their stupidity and ignorance, it depends only on you what you do in this life and whom do you listen to or not, that's why we have individual brains and not a collective one.

Good luck and i really hope you recover and that you keep in mind of the advises i have given you because i'm doing it with all the sincerity an internet stranger could give them. Good luck!

Man thank you such much, you wrote this in such an articulate way- much better than I ever could. You’re right, I have said my piece and there’s not much left to be said, I have given enough of my energy up to try and convince people that I had such a debilitating life experience from a single pill what else can I do. I want to make a difference in regards to highlighting the dangers of this drug but I doubt I’ll make much of a dent here or anywhere else for that matter but I do want at least try. Thank you again my friend for the wake up call and I really do hope I get better as I’m trying to crawl my way out of this dark, dark place that I hope no man ever gets to experience.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The 5x standard dose that inhibits 80% of DHT instead of 70%. And i guess most of you don't actually know that the mechanism is the same, finasteride being the main compound that shrinks the prostate by atrophy and killing the cells that will never regenerate again. I mean, i think i'm asking too much but i'm sure that at leat 1% of this forum actually know the chemical and physiological process of how this drugs work!
Why would the mechanism of action change with the dosage? Are you a medical doctor?

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is an estimated 300,000 men worldwide suffering from PFS. The risks are way higher than people can ever imagine and I’m a testament to that and you don’t get a second chance at life when it goes wrong with this drug that’s why men are killing themselves because there’s no way out of this hell for them.
Estimated by who or what is that exactly?

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Medical doctor", i don't really know if a doctor can be something else except medical but whatever. And not yet, next year i have my residency exam
That's awesome, congratulations. I'm amazed they didn't teach you about specialty doctors, surgical doctors, psychological doctors, hell, even PhD doctorates or Jurisprudence doctorates in medical school or college.

Michael1986

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't believe that a single finasteride pill can cause the multitude of long-lasting symptoms that the OP is claiming. I believe his symptoms are either psychological, or have one or more other causes. A single finasteride pill will result in a small reduction in DHT levels, which will then gradually go back to normal within three days or less. It wouldn't cause such extreme, permanent effects as he is claiming. It is not biologically possible.

I'm not denying that finasteride can cause side-effects in some unfortunate men who use it. I think that a good estimate would be that around 20% of users get some degree of side-effects, while about 2% have side-effects severe enough that they need to stop treatment.

But overall, the large majority of finasteride users do not get side-effects, and it is a proven fact that finasteride is a highly effective treatment for hair loss. It is fair to say that the number of men whose quality of life has improved due to using finasteride (by way of it stopping their hair loss) hugely outweighs the number of men whose quality of life has declined due to using it (by way of side-effects or by way of it not stopping their hair loss).

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well you have to chose a specialization when the time comes, that does not have nothing to do with what you said. All doctors are "medical doctors", regardless of the specialization they chose after the residency exam. Maybe it's a language barrier but i still don't understand what your saying

You could be a Doctor with a PhD in psychology. Or a dentist. That was the point when I made the distinction. I thought that was obvious.

Besides that, couldn't there be a significantly smaller effect on neurosteroid percent changes from a 5mg to a 1mg dose?

Inigo1202

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Japan has the most bald people followed by the Czech Republic with 42.79% of men in Prague going bald. European countries dominated the entire top 10 ranking, with Spain (42.60%), Germany (41.24%), France (39.24%), and the UK (39.23%) making up the top five countries with the most bald/balding people. Italy, Poland, the Netherlands and Russia not far behind. The USA, meanwhile, came in at number six (39.04%) and Canada at number 10, with 37.42% of Canadian men balding."

First of all, it's not in the World as you can see. Second of all, 99% of what you said is false, it's clear that your only frustrated and dominated by your own misinformed and delusional mind that is trying it's best to defend the treatment that you are taking, and that you are saying that it's not considered a hormonal treatment in the first place, at least in your country from your statements. Any pill that alters the human hormonal panel, especially one that inhibits an enzyme like 5 alpha reductase ( that is formed from type I, II and III ) to lower up to 70% of serum DHT, is considered a hormonal treatment and that's why it's the first line of attack all around the world in transgender sex changing treatments.

Third and not last, finasteride in 1mg inhibits up to 70% of SERUM DHT, depending on the individual, almost immediately and from the first pill, but it takes almost to a couple of weeks or months to reach the tissue or leave it when you stop the treatment, especially the scalp tissue, and cause actual changes there, at least from the known literature that it's not that well understood, not even now, after 30 years since it's discovery on the tribe of guevedoces, where it was discovered. I'm sure anyways that 99% of you mental ill pricks have no idea that not the SERUM DHT is the cause of baldness and that the actual cause of it it's the accumulated scalp tissue DHT that causes hair to miniaturize and fall in the first place, but since they don't know any other f*****g way to remove it from the scalp tissue, they just nuke the whole SERUM DHT, or at least a part of it with finasteride, because that's the only way it reaches into the tissue also, even if it reaches in the whole bodies tissue were it's actually needed, like the prostate, muscle tissue, etc.. From what we know, it's actually needed in the scalp also, but from a cascade of events, like fibrosis, calcification, lack of blood flow and oxygen, constriction of vessels, etc it does the opposite it from when it's used to grow your body hair and facial hair, for whatever reason that it's unknown even if we are in 2019.

And last, you can yell with your shitty doctor anecdotal experiences until you puke in your mouth, they don't mean nothing actually because in the first place doctors are humans also and second of all, the world of finasteride is split in two pieces because of the controversy around this pill, because of peoples experiences, because of PFS sufferers experiences ( there are actual doctors between them that died or got their life destroyed by this pill ), because of doctors like the ones in my country that 99% of them refuse to prescribe finasteride because of the risks and because they are relatively unknown especially long term and without proper studies, because of recent REUTERS news that showed clearly that Merk manipulated and lied in the studies like he did in the VIOXX case also where he killed around 500k people estimated by the FDA, that he kept and keeps hidden the real percentages of people who are experiencing sides, persistent and permanent for some and that he knew this from the start, because of the way on which this studies are conducted and because of the way in which the FDA approves this drugs, no wonder that the US is flooded by an opiates crisis that is killing millions per year, and so on.

Without some very well made tests before taking this kind of drugs, like finasteride is for example, it's impossible for you as an individual to blame the pill whatever sides it will give you, because the mind is strongly correlated with the sexual functions, with depression and many other symptoms that this pill gives and from the recent studies on Neurosteroid inhibitions, it shows clearly that it actually depletes the brain from a lot of them that are strongly correlated to a lot of the symptoms the PFS sufferers claim. Do you really think that somebody will believe you if your dick will really shrink? They would have to measure it with precise equipment before starting and after the treatment, do you really think that somebody would test your neurosteorids levels or tissue levels of 5AR before and after the treatment? Are you all that dumb? It's prescribed as a cosmetic treatment from a f*****g dermatologist that does not do not even a f*****g scalp biopsy, he just gives you the pills, your read the leaflet and if something happens your fucked for life, nobody gives a sh*t not even if you die, they will blame it on you, on your "depression" that hair loss caused, on your genetics, they will blame it on your f*****g parents that gave you life, are you all that f*****g stupid, i really don't understand?

OP, listen to me i will tell you only once, i made this account especially for you because i am sorry for you, you got burned, all of the people who take this drugs want their hair back or to keep it, it's none of your fault, not of the idiots who defend it and not of the people who get destroyed by it, even if it's their fault for ignoring all the info available, we are in 2019, you have internet and if you chose to ignore all the info, all the studies, all the other people and doctors who warn people, it's your f*****g fault for ignoring and just taking it because there are a bunch of mental ill idiots on the internet who say that they are fine and that it's safe, but i understand that hair loss can cause life changing perspectives, nobody f*****g wants it but if it would really have been that easy to solve it, all the f*****g baldies in the world would have been on finasteride, or hair transplants or transgender regimes, etc... We don't even f*****g know what's the real cause of DHT acting like it is in the scalp tissue, but we are close and when that happens, you will see the idiots faces that take anti androgens, that take tranny regimes, etc. But until then, every f*****g 18 year old will actually cut their balls off like the idiots who injected acid into his balls from this forum did, because in this age of social media, for them it's a life or death matter, they can't even f*****g do anything with hair, without it their chances are literally 0, not that with hair are more but in their retarded minds, it's over...

Understand that this is not the place to seek help or understanding, this forum and the reddit one are dominated by people who are literally mentally ill with papers most of them, it's filled with people that promote this kind of treatments because they have hidden interests like the ones that are messaging in private to sell pills and stuff, understand that you got burned, that you need to relax and let time heal you, from what i have saw most people heal with time, even if it takes years, it's hard to digest but it is what it is, you have to understand that. You are a grown man, accept it and don't seek help here or try to help somebody because there is no way, there are millions of retards like this on Earth, we are 8 billion and it's only gonna get worse, do yourself a favor and stop talking to this mentally ill retarded incels they don't give a sh*t about you, everything you say bad about their treatment or decision they take it personally because their shitty life spent 24/7 on the basement and on this forum depends on it, please understand... Your not the first one and your not gonna be the last, leave this forum and take care of yourself, struggle to eat healthy, struggle to exercise even if it's hard, struggle to get thermal baths and salt ones, let your body heal and with time i'm sure you will get better, but don't let this delusional and mindless sheep let you down or dismiss your experience because it's your body, your mind, your life, they don't know you, they don't know sh*t about your life, about your history, medical or sexual, they are just retarded and you have to understand that. With every f*****g comment you give them attention and that's why they are here 24/7, it's their life, they don't have a life outside of this forum, you need to understand this, a lot of people tried to do what you are doing now but there is no point, it's everybody for himself, you need to take care of yourself and ignore the rest, all the info is available online, none can help you here and none will actually believe you, except a minority of us that lurk or come here very rarely because this forums are dominated by incels and mentally ill retarded fucks...

Your post is so stupid I'm not even answering it, but saying that an Asian country (Japan) has the most bald men in the world, when they have the best genes for it, is so f*****g stupid you should start to embarass yourself. China, Korea, Japan, India, etc are the least bald ever. The have the best hair in the entire f*****g world. Period.

I looked for your answer in Google and it seems it comes from Yahoo answers. LOL. Good source buddy.

Spain and Czech republic have the most baldness around the world (43%). Some years its Spain, some years its Czech. Here around Spain we consider ourselves the most bald; because we actually are. We make a lot of jokes about it. Population is important also. There's a big difference between the two countries.

Caucasian men are the "baldest" of the world. Specially Spaniards, Italians, British, French and Germans. Its our genes. We have the worst hair and skin of all human races. It's our worst problem in terms of biology.

Last edited:

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your post is so stupid I'm not even answering it, but saying that an Asian country (Japan) has the most blad men in the world, when the have th best genes for it, is so f*****g stupid you should start to embarass yourself. China, Korea, Japan, India, etc are the least bald ever. The have the best hair in the entire f*****g world.

I looked for your answer in Google and it seems it comes from Yahoo answers. LOL. Good source buddy.

Spain and Czech republic have the most baldness around the world (43%). Some years its Spain, some years its Czech. Here around Spain we consider ourselves the most bald; because we actually are. We make a lot of jokes about it. Population is important also. There's a big difference between the two.

Caucasian men are the "baldest" of the world. Specially Spaniards, Italians, French and Germans. Its our genes. We have the worst hair and skin of all human races.
Not surprised he gets his info from Yahoo answers. I think his medical school was online :D

Inigo1202

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't believe that a single finasteride pill can cause the multitude of long-lasting symptoms that the OP is claiming. I believe his symptoms are either psychological, or have one or more other causes. A single finasteride pill will result in a small reduction in DHT levels, which will then gradually go back to normal within three days or less. It wouldn't cause such extreme, permanent effects as he is claiming. It is not biologically possible.

I'm not denying that finasteride can cause side-effects in some unfortunate men who use it. I think that a good estimate would be that around 20% of users get some degree of side-effects, while about 2% have side-effects severe enough that they need to stop treatment.

But overall, the large majority of finasteride users do not get side-effects, and it is a proven fact that finasteride is a highly effective treatment for hair loss. It is fair to say that the number of men whose quality of life has improved due to using finasteride (by way of it stopping their hair loss) hugely outweighs the number of men whose quality of life has declined due to using it (by way of side-effects or by way of it not stopping their hair loss).

Thank you. This is the only rational post I've seen on this entire thread for a while.

Of course the OP is a troll. He created his account yesterday. The same for the other f*****g guy with the longs posts.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Until i don't see some lab results i can't say that and nobody can. I should be a difference for sure, but i don't think it's that significant considering that the 5mg does not inhibit that much more from the 1mg. And considering the tests were done after only 4 months, who knows what the values could be or the damage done after years of treatment!
I guess that goes back to my initial point that because the effects on neurosteroids documented were from 5mg patients, it doesn't mean we know how it'd affect your typical 1mg user. It may or may not be significantly different.

Michael1986

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is actually biologically possible because nobody knows if that single pill didn't silenced the enzyme and maybe it takes time to revert back or maybe the damage is greater than we actually know, or maybe it's epigenetics and he was susceptible to that, or maybe the prostate take a hit and the cell death and atrophy took place much faster than we actually know, nobody knows exactly and that's why your anecdotal experiences are useless. I'm not saying that i am 100% right, but it sure can be possible and there are for sure a lot of things that we don't know. The fact that you refuse to believe it just because the "official studies" didn't show it, that does not mean that it's not possible, there are in the world hundred of thousand of sides that are not known or shown in studies or leaflets of different drugs and with all that, people are experiencing them, and in most cases, not psychosomatic!
A single dose of finasteride suppresses serum DHT levels for up to 4 days, according to this study:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8846625

And take a look at the following graph:
screen-shot-2016-01-25-at-5-27-24-pm-png.png

Inigo1202

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah i took the info out of the first page i saw because i knew it before that the Czech republic has the most of them from a recent study they released this year, i didn't check the source my bad, that does not have nothing to do with your shitty comments and posts and it's the only thing you could pick because the rest of it it's based on scientific papers and facts, not on anecdotal experiences or opinions taken from your *** and shared on hair loss forums as facts!

HAHAHAHAHAHAH come on dude. Lets be f*****g serious here. Shitty comments and posts, yet I'm the one posting official statements from dermatologists, urologists, etc from one of the best healthcare systems in the entire world.

Lets be honest here. You don't give a f*** about Finasteride. You don't care about it. Ok. That's fine. But dont make other people read you f*****g posts man. They are stupid. They show you have some serious deep complex.

I can assure you there are more than 1 million (And I'd say 5) Spaniards taking Finasteride every single day of their life since the early 2000s. its one of the most sold meds in Spain (and the world) by far. They dont have any single f*****g problem. None.

Why? Because DHT is useless after you are 21 years old. Its nothing more than a mutation, something that evolution will take care of. It's useless and doesn't do anything for the body except pure damage. It works when you are a teen; after that it just damages your body.

Lol, you think people take 5 mg Proscar for years and they have almost no problem from it, and 1 mg (or even less, as 0.5 or 0.25 as its sold in Asia, because its almost as effective as 1 mg) is going to cause "PFS" which is so f*****g stupid no one takes it serious? Come on. Lets be adults here. You are not 12 years old (I hope). Science has rules.

Ryan2310

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

This is were you’re very wrong Michael and still I find this utterly insulting to suggest otherwise. When finasteride inhibits DHT it causes the receptors to become hypersensitive as the body senses a low volume of the hormone, now after 2 weeks DHT returns to the receptors at 333% the normal rate into already sensitive receptors this causes the body to silence the receptors at the epigenetic level in response to the flooding of the hormones and does so permanently as a safety mechanism which was found in the Milan studies. Those with PFS are showing hypogonadism symptoms as the receptors have been silenced and turned off no longer activating DHT despite being off the drug this also has a downstream effect on neurosteroids like allopregnanolone the brains natural antidepressant and GABA receptors which are also effected in the process. Autopsies on PFS victims have shown atrophy of the hippocampus as has lumbar punctures on PFS victims shown altered levels of neurosteroids now I suppose this condition is all their heads even though all the studies suggest otherwise and men who have got this illness are dropping like flies because their is no treatment for this condition. Some have been seen by the top endocrinologists in the world and tried every hormone you can think of with little to no success, that is why this condition is extremely scary and life threatening. I have said my piece and believe it’s time for me to move along from this forum for those that listened and didn’t judge me I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart and I also want to believe my message will have some sort of impact here on anyone thinking about taking this drug in the future.

All the best,
Ryan.

Michael1986

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is were you’re very wrong Michael and still I find this utterly insulting to suggest otherwise. When finasteride inhibits DHT it causes the receptors to become hypersensitive as the body senses a low volume of the hormone, now after 2 weeks DHT returns to the receptors at 333% the normal rate into already sensitive receptors this causes the body to silence the receptors at the epigenetic level in response to the flooding of the hormones and does so permanently as a safety mechanism which was found in the Milan studies. Those with PFS are showing hypogonadism symptoms as the receptors have been silenced and turned off no longer activating DHT despite being off the drug this also has a downstream effect on neurosteroids like allopregnanolone the brains natural antidepressant and GABA receptors which are also effected in the process. Autopsies on PFS victims have shown atrophy of the hippocampus as has lumbar punctures on PFS victims shown altered levels of neurosteroids now I suppose this condition is all their heads even though all the studies suggest otherwise and men who have got this illness are dropping like flies because their is no treatment for this condition. Some have been seen by the top endocrinologists in the world and tried every hormone you can think of with little to no success, that is why this condition is extremely scary and life threatening. I have said my piece and believe it’s time for me to move along from this forum for those that listened and didn’t judge me I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart and I also want to believe my message will have some sort of impact here on anyone thinking about taking this drug in the future.

All the best,
Ryan.
I've read studies that directly contradict what you are stating here. The existing evidence suggests that if there is such a thing as androgen receptor upregulation in response to 5ar inhibitors, it doesn't occur at anything like the extreme that you are suggesting. This thread, titled "Why You Likely Don't Have To Worry About Androgen Receptor Upregulation" gives a good account of this subject: https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...-about-androgen-receptor-upregulation.110125/.
What you are saying regarding PFS applies to those who have taken finasteride for months or years, not those who have taken a single pill. And there is conflicting data and evidence around the existence of and the nature of PFS.
Anyway, I guess we should just agree to disagree on a few things here. All the best man :)

Inigo1202

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You posted a shitty link in spanish and that's your official statements? Your just a f*****g 18 year old delusional kid for sure i'm not gonna even talk to you because it's clear that your another retarded one, i posted a f*****g study made by the most well known urologists of this world that contains all the data and studies ever made on finasteride and you post a shitty page of some spanish dermatologists? Are you that retarded or what?

Get a f*****g life, who the f*****g hell you think really looks in that stupid mouth of yours, you must be more dumb than you are in thinking that somebody actually takes you serious.. It's clear that you got offended by this thread and you came to spread your shitty finasteride propaganda because it's the only thing that's actually keeping that hair you have or for whatever you are taking it. Don't worry nobody is taking it from you, keep taking it until your PSA comes out -3, nobody gives a f*** anyways, enjoy it and good riddance but stop thinking that your actually smart by linking a shitty page that shows nothing at all except the same sh*t every country has and what most dermatologists think because it has nothing to do with reality anyways.

You can assure sh*t, you are just taking numbers right out of your ***.. Prescriptions have nothing to do with people who are actually taking it, and prescriptions are the only way in which companies can make statistics because nobody knows who actually takes the prescribed pills, nobody knows for how long, nobody know who get sides and for how long they get them, and nobody knows for how many the drugs work or not..

In the US you dumb f***, last year 10 million prescriptions of finasteride were given, most from online apps and just 1.6 million were prescribed for hair loss, rest were for BPH and that is from the US. And imagine that the most people who take it, you dumb f***, are men that are over 60 years old and that can't even get it up right from mother nature, they are fighting a diseases who controls their life and they would gladly take all the sides than live with BPH, but it's clear that your too stupid to understand this kind of things.

And who cares how many take it, people die from drugs everyday, millions in the US from painkillers every year, who the f*** care, people are dumb and they will always take pills for everything, especially when they are losing their hair, for f*** sakes there are people transforming into women as we speak for hair, people cutting their balls off, finasteride and it's sides are sh*t for them. Go take your pills and don't worry cos nobody is stopping you or somebody else from taking it!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Yes, that's an official statement!!!!!!!!

You know why????

Because its an OFFICIAL STATEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Done by actual medics, people that know a lot more than you buddy. You don't have 1% of the knowledge they have about medicine. You wouldn't last a single second against them.

I dont care about the US (I don't really do). It's not a good measurement of anything regarding medicine. There are 50 countries in the world with a better healthcare system than Americans. It's so f*****g uneffective I don't know how its even consider "Western". Comparing the best European healthcare system (Spanish) against American...come one. As I said, we are adults here. Not kids. Let's be serious.

Finasteride is safe as f***. Hundreds of millions of people have used it. Even if the 300.000 PSF numbers were real (which I doubt), that's not even a 0.1% of them. Not even enough to be considered a syndrome.

Come one buddy. You can do better. I know you can. Give me something that doesn't make me f*****g laugh.

Ryan2310

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've read studies that directly contradict what you are stating here. The existing evidence suggests that if there is such a thing as androgen receptor upregulation in response to 5ar inhibitors, it doesn't occur at anything like the extreme that you are suggesting. This thread, titled "Why You Likely Don't Have To Worry About Androgen Receptor Upregulation" gives a good account of this subject: https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...-about-androgen-receptor-upregulation.110125/.
What you are saying regarding PFS applies to those who have taken finasteride for months or years, not those who have taken a single pill. And there is conflicting data and evidence around the existence of and the nature of PFS.
Anyway, I guess we should just agree to disagree on a few things here. All the best man :)

Explain the autopsies reports on atrophy of the hippocampus and altered levels of neurosteroids in the brains of PFS victims.

Jambo

Reaction score
Yeah man it looks that way but I have many bald patches my hair just covers it up well. My hair would fall out in clumps it was crazy.

Hi Ryan.

You don’t seem to have male pattern baldness and your hair was falling out in clumps before you took finasteride.

Have you considered that maybe you have some kind of autoimmune disease or similar and it is nothing to do with the finasteride?

What do your blood results show?

Ryan2310

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Ryan.

You don’t seem to have male pattern baldness and your hair was falling out in clumps before you took finasteride.

Have you considered that maybe you have some kind of autoimmune disease or similar and it is nothing to do with the finasteride?

What do your blood results show?

I’ve had countless bloods done and have no signs of any autoimmune diseases.

Jambo

Reaction score
I’ve had countless bloods done and have no signs of any autoimmune diseases.

Are your blood results all normal?

Any Doctor specifically explored a Lupus diagnosis?

I wouldn’t rule other causes out yet. It’s only been 8 months.