How far did my balding progress from 21 to 27

Daniel1996

My Regimen
Reaction score
about 6 years ago i posted my hairline at people said it was fine i was about 21 at the time now i‘m 27 should i start treatment or will i be okay?

Ps: my hair is longer now than it was on the first pic

Attachments

• CB719D2C-0FD5-451E-BD42-B311D961651A.jpeg
    CB719D2C-0FD5-451E-BD42-B311D961651A.jpeg
    261.5 KB · Views: 209
  • 6BBB187A-7F8C-416A-90EC-1FE4FAB00915.jpeg
    6BBB187A-7F8C-416A-90EC-1FE4FAB00915.jpeg
    161.4 KB · Views: 206

Stalker14

My Regimen
Reaction score
If there is any deterioration, then it is absolutely minimal. I can say that there is no difference. If you have a family history of baldness, I still recommend that you start taking finasteride, if not, you can not worry and just periodically take photos and compare with what it was, for example, a year ago.

Daniel1996

My Regimen
Reaction score
If there is any deterioration, then it is absolutely minimal. I can say that there is no difference. If you have a family history of baldness, I still recommend that you start taking finasteride, if not, you can not worry and just periodically take photos and compare with what it was, for example, a year ago.
thanks for your answer,

my father started to bald at 65 but he still has most of his hair and at that age it‘s gonna happen eventually. my grandfather on my mother side had hair until his death in his 50s but my uncle on my mother side started balding somewhere in his 30s and is pretty much rocking a horseshoe now but my uncles on my father side all have hair so i‘m not really sure. i noticed more hair shed in the last month or so but i‘m not sure if it‘s normal because i have periods where i lose more hair. i also grew my hair out maybe it‘s more noticeable because of that.

bsmith

My Regimen
Reaction score
You should start treatment. Why do people always wait until it's too late?

If you continue on the path, you won't be able to regrow all of your hair.

Let me give you a dishonest answer. You should wait until your completely bald, and you cannot
regrow your hair back.