How do get rid of the spito smell ?

Becks

Reaction score
I stopped using it for 1 day now and still get the smell when I apply minoxidil.
I washed my hair 2 x but that doesn't help. Why does it still smell..is it still on my scalp....under it I mean ???

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
Yea I noticed that too.....It sucks but wha-cha-gonna-do. It would probably go away after you stop using it for a couple of days.

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
Maybe we just got an extra stinky batch :lol:
I've noticed that cologne and perfume doesn't always smell the same when different people wear it. So maybe it's the same with spironolactone.

Stinky spironolactone would be par for the course on me. Lately it seems I've been getting the "dirty" end of the hairloss stick.
Falling out of the hairloss tree and hitting every brach is another analogy that comes to mind..
Newest development.. the hair on the back of my head/neck is now thinning. It's receded about 3/4"....That's just lovely isn't it :(
I sware that I'm gods punching bag.

BHD

The Gardener

Reaction score
BadHairDecade said:
Newest development.. the hair on the back of my head/neck is now thinning. It's receded about 3/4"....That's just lovely isn't it :(
I sware that I'm gods punching bag.

Dude, I have the opposite problem. Sure, minoxidil has helped me up top, but you should SEE what minoxidil is doing to the hairs on the back of my neck. I look like a f*****g primate back there. I'm hacking down that hedge about three times every four weeks to keep it clean. I swear I am getting five o'clock shadow on my neck hair. Lovely sh*t.