How come more celebrities don't get hair transplant?

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think there wasa blog on Aol about if Bruce Willis looked better bald or with his Norwood 3V days and bald was unanimous.

I think alot of celebs are weary of hair transplants and are worried about looking like freaks. Think about all those horrible results over the last 30 yrs. It would make alot of people apprehensive, especially if your career depended on it. Maybe they need to do more research.

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
jared_24 said:
I always thought Joel Madden from Good Charlotte looked as though he may have had a hair transplant.... When you compare some of the old pics and videos (i.e. "The Anthem") his hair looks quite receded at the front, yet in some of the newer pics and videos it looks pretty thick.

What do you think?!?!

10567-blahwhocares.jpg

reuters_joel_madden_110748a.jpg

joelhillary1.jpg

hilary-duff-joel.jpg

cAN anyone actually confirm the date of these photos? I always challenge the acuracy of these claims that go over the net.

sphlanx2006

Experienced Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
So what would you think about? For many people being subject to that type of exposure would make them think about their appearance more than ever.

Although you cant say for sure, i think i would care about nothing like that when i knew that thousand of people loved me for my voice or soccer skills. Anyway you have money and fame, you can score any chick you want. It sounds vain, but check out Ronaldinio girlfriend. He has no hair problem but...

tairian

Reaction score
I think it's more about the risks then them having some massive amount of confidence, who wouldn't rather have hair then being bald but I think we can all agree we'd rather rock the bald look no matter how deformed some of our heads may be then a bad hair transplant.

HM is a way safer route I think in the next 5-10 years if HM is as successful as the hype makes it sound you will see a lot of celebs showing up under the spotlight with a new head of hair..eventually it will become second nature..your going bald..get HM : ) and specifically in Bruces case what kind of results could he expect..he'd have to have a massive donor area to have a half decent result from a hair transplant, personally I find Hair transplants barbaric I saw a video of one done once and I can't imagine why in todays age with the sh*t we can do now our best and most permanent option for baldness is a hair transplant. We should have bald people in charge of the cure they would work much faster.

jared_24

Established Member
Reaction score
LookingGood! said:
cAN anyone actually confirm the date of these photos? I always challenge the acuracy of these claims that go over the net.

Just to clarify - I did not claim anything...... I simply posed the question.

Regarding the dates of the pictures, I have no idea. They are just some random pics I found on Google and that illustrated my suspicions.