How about the healthy diet for hairloss treatment?

tobyfan

Reaction score
Now, I am undertaking the Big3 regimen. But I do not know which kind of diet I should take. What kinds of food I should eat more, and waht kinds I should not?

Any suggestion? Thanks.

BTW, is regular physical excercise necessary? If so, how much should I do? At least sweating all over my head?

maintainence1

Established Member
Reaction score
There's no proof that diet or exercise will definately help your hair loss situation. Soy and green tea are supposed to inhibit DHT in your body, but whether they help you grow hair is unproven. Omega-3 fatty acids (in fish like salmon or in supplement form) could help maintain healthy hair. Exercise and a multi-vitamin are probably good ideas anyways.

Getting there

Reaction score
Your hair does need nutrients and blood flow to grow. Exercise, scalp massages and other stimulators can increase blood flow to the scalp. By eating healthier you are increasing the amount of nutrients absorbed into your body and carried by the blood to the hair roots.

gonna_win

Experienced Member
Reaction score
There is no proff that a particular diet will stop hairloss, but if you want to give it a try I suggest you get off thing's like GM food's or anything thing that has steriods added to it like chicken. Things like soy and green tea are supposed to have chemicals that bind to DHT making it unable to connect to the hair folicles. Apparently people that run marathons or do long range cycling have lower testosterone in there bodies, so that could help as well.

I suggest you check the validity of my claims before you go and change your diet.